Author Topic: Hopsin, Dizzy Wright & Kato Speak Out about the Possible End of Funk Volume *Upd  (Read 115 times)

Young_Boss

• Lil Geezy
Hopsin, Dizzy Wright & Kato Speak Out about the Possible End of Funk Volume *Updated*

Hopsin has taken to social media once again to discuss the drama involving Funk Volume. Hopsin had the following to say:

Funk volume is officially dead now thanks to the monster Damien Ritter. There is nobody else to blame at all. I have officially separated myself from everything and I am fully independent now. It’s very sad but idiots like dame wanna control too Much and now he end up destroying a great fuckin team. Having a crew like FV has been my vision since I was 14 years old and this man just destroyed it. Jarren, Dizzy, Swizzz, Dj Hoppa and I are all still on good terms. They will forever be my brothers and I support them in whatever they do. I will let u guys know the full story soon. You know ama keep it RAW for real. Ain’t no holdin back. Im so sorry to all the FV fans. There’s a brighter future though. ‪#‎undercoverprodigy‬

Original Post:

Just a few hours ago, Dizzy Wright and Kato took to social media to speak out about the recent drama with surrounding Funk Volume.

Kato pretty much has flat out said Funk Volume is NO longer a record label and he is going his own way. Dizzy posted five messages about the situation. He apologized to the fans. He also said he tried to keep Funk Volume together but the foundation was too broken.

You can read all of their messages below. Once you read them all, tell us your opinions in the comment section below.

Via Dizzy Wright:

I'm not sure when everything got so bad on our end but I wanna apologize to the fans… I did everything in my power to keep Fv together.

— Dizzy Wright (@DizzyWright) January 6, 2016

But because the foundation is so broken we've decided to go our separate ways, sad to say but It all happen extremely fast.

I'm just upset cause I know how much I believed in this legacy, but I can't let this stop me from growing my fan base and having a big year.

No hard feelings towards anyone I can only hope the people that fuck wit Dizzy Wright always remember what I contributed to this label.

So peace and happiness and may that funk volume love never die everything is just not meant to last forever.

http://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/2016/01/dizzy-wright-kato-speak-out-about-the-possible-end-of-funk-volume/

DRGNBLZN

Dizzy was the only good one on that label anyway.