Author Topic: Real Credits Of "Chronic" & "Doggystyle"  (Read 4423 times)

123imagee

Real Credits Of "Chronic" & "Doggystyle"
« on: January 07, 2016, 11:03:24 PM »
You Know That Are Rumors That Dre Didn´t Produce Those 2 Masterpieces Himself
Suge Said "Ain´t No Fun" Beat Was Done By Some Leuders Park Piru
Warren G, Daz & Emmanuel "Porkchop" Dean Did Some Work On Those Albums Too...
So If You Sum It Up, Who Did What On Those Albums?

Happy New Year

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Real Credits Of "Chronic" & "Doggystyle"
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 11:33:22 PM »
All lies

Others helped but it was dre

123imagee

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 12:43:40 AM »
All lies

pac,j-flexx,suge knight,daz
all of them said that dre is stealin credit i don´t think they ALL lied.

remember the story when "got my mind made up" beat was playin, pac asked who did the beat and dr.gay said it was his beat?

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 12:52:36 AM »
What about the tracks Dre helped with but didn't get credit, like co-producing What Would U Do?

Anyone know the rest?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

123imagee

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 12:58:26 AM »
What about the tracks Dre helped with but didn't get credit, like co-producing What Would U Do?

Anyone know the rest?

who said he helped daz on WWUD?

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 12:59:39 AM »

Anyone know the rest?

who said he helped daz on WWUD?

Snoop Dogg
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 02:20:30 AM »
Apparently Dre is doing something right, because when his name is attached it comes out fire, and then when he leaves the building guys like Daz, Mel-Man, Yella, Sam Sneed, J-Flexx and whoever else suddenly just ain't making shit bang like it did before.

Look no further than Daz's career since leaving Death Row compared to Dre's career since leaving Death Row.   Who is honestly going to believe it was Daz that was the true genius?  I mean, I love Daz and consider him a legend, but Daz owes a lot to Dre.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 04:26:37 AM »

Anyone know the rest?
  Dre is credited for producing the version of "What Would You Do" that is on the Natural Born Killers soundtrack.

To my knowledge, Emmanuel Dean was not a producer on Doggystyle but he played the instruments on several tracks and Death Row didn't give him publishing credit for it.  He talks about it on the DPG Eulogy documentary.

TidyKris

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 08:34:47 AM »
Apparently Dre is doing something right, because when his name is attached it comes out fire, and then when he leaves the building guys like Daz, Mel-Man, Yella, Sam Sneed, J-Flexx and whoever else suddenly just ain't making shit bang like it did before.

Look no further than Daz's career since leaving Death Row compared to Dre's career since leaving Death Row.   Who is honestly going to believe it was Daz that was the true genius?  I mean, I love Daz and consider him a legend, but Daz owes a lot to Dre.

I think its like this...Daz and the others will make a melody or a beat then Dre will come in and arrange it better add bits, take away bits etc.

Then the other producers get bent later on because they actually wrote the main parts of the beats but Dre seems to get whole credit when he just
mixed up the original beat to make it sound better.

I think producers like Daz fell off because they did not have Dre as a filter to tell them whats good and whats bad and what needs doing to make good
beats even better...you can still hear some of that old stuff in Daz's later stuff but its easy to tell that there was nobody guiding him.

Dre wil surround himself with the best producers of the time then re-arrange their beats, add shit and remove shit and mix shit up to make those beats
even better.

Just just my theory after hearing what everybody says about how Dre works

abusive

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 12:46:44 PM »
The music industries idea of a producer and the fans are two different things. Fans think that the person who made the beat is a producer but in the music industry it has more to do with who helped create the entire song, beat and lyrics combined. They have demoted the people who actually make the music as just 'beat makers' and have crowned themselves as 'producers'. Who do you think gets the bulk share of the money? Someone told me years ago that The Alchemist aired out Em+Dre by saying that they were getting other people beats, making some changes here and there and then they would take production credit. The fans see the credits and think that they made the beats when really they didn't.

Suge said that they would take artist demos that they would submit and make it their own and said that he got the idea from Eazy-E. Warren G got the samples for the chronic for Dre. Dre has people playing live instruments and what not as well. How much of the much do you think these super producers actually make themselves? Dre has a unique sound especially back then. You should be able to tell which beats are his and know that he may have help produce (using the industries definition) but didn't make the actual music or at the very least just helped to make the music.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 12:59:24 PM »
We really doing this again?

I think Doggystyle definitely had some ghost producers because the sound is so far advanced from that of The Chronic which dropped less than a year prior. But not to the extent that Dre stole entire beats. Probably took other demos and remixed them and received full production credit (but that would be Suge's call).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 01:59:16 PM »
All lies

/THREAD

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 01:59:57 PM »

Anyone know the rest?

OH, YOU MEAN THE ENTIRE DOGG FOOD ALBUM?

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 02:04:20 PM »
The music industries idea of a producer and the fans are two different things. Fans think that the person who made the beat is a producer but in the music industry it has more to do with who helped create the entire song, beat and lyrics combined. They have demoted the people who actually make the music as just 'beat makers' and have crowned themselves as 'producers'. Who do you think gets the bulk share of the money? Someone told me years ago that The Alchemist aired out Em+Dre by saying that they were getting other people beats, making some changes here and there and then they would take production credit. The fans see the credits and think that they made the beats when really they didn't.

Suge said that they would take artist demos that they would submit and make it their own and said that he got the idea from Eazy-E. Warren G got the samples for the chronic for Dre. Dre has people playing live instruments and what not as well. How much of the much do you think these super producers actually make themselves? Dre has a unique sound especially back then. You should be able to tell which beats are his and know that he may have help produce (using the industries definition) but didn't make the actual music or at the very least just helped to make the music.

DRE IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND IT ALL...WITHOUT DRE, THE PRODUCT WOULDNT BE A TENTH AS GOOD. DRE IS THE EPITOME OF A TRUE PRODUCER. HE SITS WIT THE ARTISTS FROM INCEPTION TO COMPLETION, AND PAYS VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO DETAIL, GUIDING THEM THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROCESS. THAT IS WHAT A PRODUCER SHOULD BE, AND SADLY, MOST PRODUCERS IN HIP-HOP NOWADAYS DONT HAVE THIS SKILL...THE ONLY SKILL THEY HAVE IS PRESSING BUTTONS ON FRUITY LOOPS.

abusive

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2016, 02:45:22 PM »
^You are doing what the industry does, downplays actually making music. So what if they use fruity loops? I do, didn't you want to do business with me? I'm tired of these gatekeepers who starving artist have to go to and give them a piece in order to get on. I'm done playing with them.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.