Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar Debuts "Blue Faces" On 'The Tonight Show'  (Read 3430 times)

CORREA

Kendrick Lamar Debuts "Blue Faces" On 'The Tonight Show'
« on: January 08, 2016, 12:14:47 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/iZJXvjeWlVA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/iZJXvjeWlVA</a>

i love the song but i think its time for dot to jump on some current beats to show everyone who is the man 

GangstaBoogy

Re: Kendrick Lamar Debuts "Blue Faces" On 'The Tonight Show'
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 01:12:48 PM »
Why try to fit in when you can stand out?

So is Kendrick dropping another album? Always happy to have some new K.Dot but where the fuck is Ab-Soul?!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 02:16:22 PM »
Why try to fit in when you can stand out?

So is Kendrick dropping another album? Always happy to have some new K.Dot but where the fuck is Ab-Soul?!

too early for a new album but dot can do so much more and better then anyone out there right now current gen of fans turning their backs on him cause of the types of beats he uses

i see whats he doing but end of te day those people are te ones whos going to buy your music im not saying for him to dumb his music down im saying take it to the next level and show all those garbage rappers and fan weather fans who is the goat today just like he did before

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 12:03:54 AM »
Nah I feel you. I just think his strategy is working perfectly for him. He carved his own lane and his own distinct sound is what's earned him the title of the most respected (and versatile) artist in the game. Let Drake, Future, Ross, and Nicki do that other silly shit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

bouli77

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 02:22:03 AM »
Nah I feel you. I just think his strategy is working perfectly for him. He carved his own lane and his own distinct sound is what's earned him the title of the most respected (and versatile) artist in the game. Let Drake, Future, Ross, and Nicki do that other silly shit.

this.

Kendrick's strategy (not putting himself too much out there : not too many projects dropping, scarce social media activity)  is what separates him from the rest of the popular rappers and makes him arguably the most respected current rapper in the game.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 11:54:06 AM »
What he is doing now is unique, It's him and he's not doing bad sales wise too.

So, no need to jump on the bandwagon, he's fresh and can always go back to the normal route but for now, he should keep doing what he's doing.
 I personally is growing more and more into the lane he's creating.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 12:35:40 PM »
this girl faggot Lamar is the biggest waste of artist for real like his voice sounds like shit and his performance is so lame...fuck outta here nigga<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OriginalVersion

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 12:44:52 PM »
this girl faggot Lamar is the biggest waste of artist for real like his voice sounds like shit and his performance is so lame...fuck outta here nigga<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up with your obsession with gay people?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/O6zslvLklyI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/O6zslvLklyI</a>
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 02:21:36 PM »
lol@"jump on some current beats"....if by current beats, u mean generic garbage that all sounds interchangeable, then i beg 2 differ.