Author Topic: Weed Or Pussy?  (Read 1056 times)

123imagee

Weed Or Pussy?
« on: January 08, 2016, 03:43:34 AM »
(Incase You´re A Smoker & A Straight Dude):

Weed Or Pussy?

Sccit

Re: Weed Or Pussy?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 01:58:24 PM »
PUSSY IS THE ESSENCE OF LIFE, SO CLEARLY PUSSY. IT'S LIKE ASKING "FOOD OR SPICE"...FOOD IS VITAL, WHILE SPICE ADDS THE FLAVOR. IF IT'S UP TO ME, I WANT THE WHOLE THING CUZZIN.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 09:37:26 PM »
pussy > weed > alcohol

i'd give up the drinking if I had to pick 2 of 3

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 03:18:20 AM »
PUSSY IS THE ESSENCE OF LIFE, SO CLEARLY PUSSY. IT'S LIKE ASKING "FOOD OR SPICE"...FOOD IS VITAL, WHILE SPICE ADDS THE FLAVOR. IF IT'S UP TO ME, I WANT THE WHOLE THING CUZZIN.

hahahaha....

Well... for many reasons you have to go with Pussy... and I will add to yours another important reason you have to go with pussy, and that is that weed you can sort of control.  I mean, when you want it you can just go out and buy it.  So it's like a solo mission.  Whereas pussy on the other hand depends on the consent of another person.  Even in a case of prostitution the woman would still have to consent.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 11:45:39 AM »

hahahaha....

Well... for many reasons you have to go with Pussy... and I will add to yours another important reason you have to go with pussy, and that is that weed you can sort of control.  I mean, when you want it you can just go out and buy it.  So it's like a solo mission.  Whereas pussy on the other hand depends on the consent of another person.  Even in a case of prostitution the woman would still have to consent.

generally speakin, you got problems if u cant control your female

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 12:58:04 PM »

Then I must have problems.... because at this moment I don't have a female, so that would certainly make sex something that is out of my control at the moment.  And last time I did had a woman she basically used her pussy power to turn me the fuck out!!!! I mean she controlled me like a mufucka joystick by the time it was all said and done...

Of course I've had previous situations where I exerted a lot more control and could get it when I wanted... but it's far from a guarantee that I will be in that kind of advantageous situation at any given point in my life.

...I think what you have done in your case is that you wouldn't even mess wit a bitch unless you were in control.  So if that's going to be your mentality, then I guess as long as you got one it is all good.   As for me, I take a lot of risks because I don't fear being broken, and I don't fear gettin my ego scuffed up either... so I will go for what I want in good faith and would certainly prefer a controlled situation, but things happen

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 02:34:49 PM »

Then I must have problems.... because at this moment I don't have a female, so that would certainly make sex something that is out of my control at the moment.  And last time I did had a woman she basically used her pussy power to turn me the fuck out!!!! I mean she controlled me like a mufucka joystick by the time it was all said and done...

Of course I've had previous situations where I exerted a lot more control and could get it when I wanted... but it's far from a guarantee that I will be in that kind of advantageous situation at any given point in my life.

...I think what you have done in your case is that you wouldn't even mess wit a bitch unless you were in control.  So if that's going to be your mentality, then I guess as long as you got one it is all good.   As for me, I take a lot of risks because I don't fear being broken, and I don't fear gettin my ego scuffed up either... so I will go for what I want in good faith and would certainly prefer a controlled situation, but things happen

Don't ever let a female have the upper hand on you, brodie..you need to assert your male dominance from the get, or fall victim to the bullshit like most the others.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 11:36:50 PM »

Don't ever let a female have the upper hand on you, brodie..you need to assert your male dominance from the get, or fall victim to the bullshit like most the others.

fuck it... I don't mind nicca......... num sayin?   At the end of the day the only fact that remains is this.   I had a dime for a time, and then she broke it off with me.  All that extra stuff doesn't really matter.  Nothing lasts forever brodie... and all stories end the same... if you follow them long enough.  Ya underdig?

Now... your perspective that I should of asserted myself from the get, I don't think it works like that.  She had a naturally stronger position than me in the relationship, and so for me to assert my dominance would have been artificial.  Because I legit was in greater need of her than she was of me.  She'd gotten me my first legit job in my life, was serving as my mentor in the situation, and I'm in a place where the ratio of available women to available men is probably like 1 available woman to every 7 available men.   Not to mention from a financial standpoint, she's got the jump on me... hence, why I got dropped for a doctor.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 11:56:20 PM »

fuck it... I don't mind nicca......... num sayin?   At the end of the day the only fact that remains is this.   I had a dime for a time, and then she broke it off with me.  All that extra stuff doesn't really matter.  Nothing lasts forever brodie... and all stories end the same... if you follow them long enough.  Ya underdig?

Now... your perspective that I should of asserted myself from the get, I don't think it works like that.  She had a naturally stronger position than me in the relationship, and so for me to assert my dominance would have been artificial.  Because I legit was in greater need of her than she was of me.  She'd gotten me my first legit job in my life, was serving as my mentor in the situation, and I'm in a place where the ratio of available women to available men is probably like 1 available woman to every 7 available men.   Not to mention from a financial standpoint, she's got the jump on me... hence, why I got dropped for a doctor.

dominance comes from within, no status or any amount of material can change that..you, as a male, are naturally more dominant than she can ever be, no matter what you've made yourself believe. and once you understand that, youll move with that energy no matter how rich or how poor. but with the way you view things, i see why it didnt work out like that in your previous relationship....take it from me tho, you are what u think..and if u feel u need her more than she needs u, then thats what it will be. but i'd suggest to move wit confidence and dont let status change that, because that aint somethin we take wit us once we gone, meaning it aint real.....whats really real is how u feel, how u move, and the energy you create between you and any female in your presence. because thats all it is.....energy. and if u create the right energy, bitch wont leave ur side for no damn body.......doctor or not, it's on you, no one else. so start understanding your power and asserting it accordingly, because it sounds to me like u dont truly believe in yourself.

i had confidence, lost it, and got it back......so i speak from experiencing both sides of the gate. i didnt know, i knew, i forgot, and now i know again 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 06:01:30 PM »

dominance comes from within, no status or any amount of material can change that..you, as a male, are naturally more dominant than she can ever be, no matter what you've made yourself believe. and once you understand that, youll move with that energy no matter how rich or how poor. but with the way you view things, i see why it didnt work out like that in your previous relationship....take it from me tho, you are what u think..and if u feel u need her more than she needs u, then thats what it will be. but i'd suggest to move wit confidence and dont let status change that, because that aint somethin we take wit us once we gone, meaning it aint real.....whats really real is how u feel, how u move, and the energy you create between you and any female in your presence. because thats all it is.....energy. and if u create the right energy, bitch wont leave ur side for no damn body.......doctor or not, it's on you, no one else. so start understanding your power and asserting it accordingly, because it sounds to me like u dont truly believe in yourself.

i had confidence, lost it, and got it back......so i speak from experiencing both sides of the gate. i didnt know, i knew, i forgot, and now i know again 8)

that's game right there homie, speak on it....

you know... sometimes it's about the other females that are out there as well... you know all it takes sometimes is to get some steady dose of attention from some other females and that can help you get your swagger back..... but I got caught with some tunnel vision for a period with her and kind of lost my periphery.... We had a break from work (means I ain't have to see the bitch no way) and I was able to move far outside my zone... actually had another vacation, this time in East Africa since I live on this side of the world.... anyway, Infinite is back in a good state of mind once more, ya dig

and props for the feedback my ficca
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 06:03:11 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »

Proc pka KP

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2022, 03:48:10 PM »
Dumbest question of all time.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2022, 03:50:30 AM »
Dumbest question of all time.

January 08, 2016