Author Topic: Broncos vs Steelers and Pats vs Chiefs next week  (Read 427 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Broncos vs Steelers and Pats vs Chiefs next week
« on: January 09, 2016, 09:35:16 PM »
go Chiefs and Broncos

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Broncos vs Steelers and Pats vs Chiefs next week
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 03:50:27 AM »
it's bittersweet for the Chiefs... We won our first playoff game in 22 years, which was a great accomplishment... but in the process Maclin goes down with an ACL injury.   Can the Chiefs win without Maclin?  Yeah, sure.  He was injured some during the season and they still won.  But the way things were going against the Texans the Chiefs looked like a Superbowl team.  Without Maclin that could change things... and even more with an ACL injury he could miss all of next season too, so that's a lot of money riding the bench
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 07:36:42 AM »
New England will be healthy and we'll rested so it will be hard to into Foxboro and win. The Steelers are so beat up from last night's game I can't imagine Denver losing this one. Even if Peyton starts off with interceptions. He might be one pick away from the bench. Broncos should win easy if Ben is as hurt as it looks.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 08:27:51 AM »
New England will be healthy and we'll rested so it will be hard to into Foxboro and win. The Steelers are so beat up from last night's game I can't imagine Denver losing this one. Even if Peyton starts off with interceptions. He might be one pick away from the bench. Broncos should win easy if Ben is as hurt as it looks.

Pats fans up here have no confidence in  the o line

It'll be interesting

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 05:23:15 PM »

Pats fans up here have no confidence in  the o line

It'll be interesting

Best way to take advantage of a best up inexperienced oline is by not calling one blitz all game. I mean they did the opposite  last year and killed the Pats but no point trying a complicated defense twice in a row.

Bob Sutton got one hell of a bonus from Goodell for helping fix that game.

And if anyone wants proof that you can fool NFL players into bad plays over and over can look no further than those Pats DBS celebrating at the idea of a 4th down interception on a deep pass. Cost them 30 yards. Lucky for the Pats the refs overturned it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 09:15:51 AM »