Author Topic: VH1 top 50 greatest hit hop artists (not mcs!)  (Read 268 times)

The Watcher

VH1 top 50 greatest hit hop artists (not mcs!)
« on: April 17, 2003, 09:35:32 PM »
http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/the_greatest/65574/episode_wildcard.jhtml?wildcard=/shows/dynamic/includes/wildcards/the_greatest/50hip_hop/1_50_aux.jhtml&event_id=864597

take out Tone Loc, Eve, MC Hammer, Coolio, Master P, Lil Kim, Nelly, Missy, Puffy, Salt N Peppa!

What the fuck is this? Nelly before BIG DADDY KANE? WHAT THE FUCK IS THE WORLD COMING TO, THIS IS SHIT!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

PimpinIzEazy

Re:VH1 top 50 greatest hit hop artists (not mcs!)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 02:56:15 AM »
what do they base this shit on?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2003, 09:54:42 AM »
lol! when they showed pac they played that part of hitemup about him letting biggie sleep on the couch and they had just finished talking about him. damn that was funny.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2003, 07:14:48 PM »
its VH1.. what yall expect? they been wack for ages
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2003, 06:19:06 AM »
What do u expect from VH1? This is straight bull, Ja Rule in front of Gangstarr, what the fuck? And how come peeps like Mos Def aren't even in the top 50, it is plain stupid. U know they had to put Run DMC number 1 just cause they are all rock fans who like the fact that they did a track with Aerosmith and therefore they must be the number one hiphop artists ever.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2003, 08:50:38 AM »
its VH1.. what yall expect? they been wack for ages

True !

Of course they gonna cater to the masses (who arent even hardcore hiphop fans but casual (probably radio n cable listeners)
ah well....one day we get a say    

pz

plus at least we see hiphop on tv an radio more n moe ..even if it is generally same stuff...
i remember the day of having to wait up till something like 11 /12pm once a week to catch hiphop videos / music.

:)