Author Topic: Rappers who used to post on Dubcc  (Read 867 times)

123imagee

Re: Rappers who used to post on Dubcc
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2016, 04:40:41 AM »
Big Wy (Bangin´On Wax/Young Soldierz/Relativez)
Slip Capone

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2016, 05:21:51 AM »
Kurupt dissed us heavily on a video shoot, but the vid got took offline real quick

Don't think he ever posted tho

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2016, 11:49:58 AM »
Not a rapper but Meech Wells used to be on here quite a bit. The Game listed dubcnn.com as one of his favorite websites on XXL I think years ago so no doubt hes at least looked on here.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2016, 01:37:02 PM »
Not a rapper but Meech Wells used to be on here quite a bit. The Game listed dubcnn.com as one of his favorite websites on XXL I think years ago so no doubt hes at least looked on here.
he did...he shared the mastered version of No Bacctraccin' on here...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2016, 01:09:54 AM »
Kurupt dissed us heavily on a video shoot, but the vid got took offline real quick

I vaugely remember something like that... what exactly did he say?  If it was Kurupt probably something along the lines of "Fuck dubcc, eat a dick"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

dnjp4life

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2016, 03:57:23 AM »

I vaugely remember something like that... what exactly did he say?  If it was Kurupt probably something along the lines of "Fuck dubcc, eat a dick"

It was on the set of a video shoot for a joint off of his Streetlights album featuring Xzibit.  I don't really remember what he said but he didn't like the fact that certain people on here were claiming he'd fallen off and that his rhymes were weak.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2016, 07:10:22 AM »
Ive only been coming on here for around 4 or 5 years and in my time
we had Shade Shiest & Daz who used to post on here.

So to the people that have been around for a long time, what other westcoast rappers have posted on here?
Daz ended up hating and feuding on this place, you can still find his video on youtube talkin trash claiming he's young because he's not 40 yet (I think it was just by like 3 years or some shit at posting) and flaunting a pound of weed. It was pretty surreal lol.

Then I remember Kurupt posted a video talking trash or some shit and people got on his ass, and he posted up a response video crying talking shit back because people were mentioning Crooked I fucking his wife, and him hating on the forum because they refused to support his new work or some weird shit like that. The Thread and videos all promptly got deleted, the entire incident only ended up lasting like 7 to 10 minutes or some shit from the original posting to the deletion of it all.

Then you had the never ending line of faggot ass weirdos from other countries posting up there wannabe gangster shit like Clint Dogg, a pedophile from down under and then you had this faggot ass named Tanner claiming to be connected to Suge Knight and Bloods in Compton when the reality he was more connected in terms of his dick and his boyfriends mouth over some weird ass E-Crush.

Then there was that faggot named "Boy Face" who tried non-stop to push his faggot ass raps and tracks onto the forum, wearing a gay ass iron-on Dog Pound T-Shirt.

Honestly with the amount of fuckery that went on in this forum I'm not surprised everyone left it.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:12:40 AM by Blasphemy »

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2016, 11:06:55 AM »

It was on the set of a video shoot for a joint off of his Streetlights album featuring Xzibit.  I don't really remember what he said but he didn't like the fact that certain people on here were claiming he'd fallen off and that his rhymes were weak.

that and he was getting at people who said he got kicked out of his set lol I just remember him angrily ranting "...AND I AM A ROLLIN 60S CRIP"

classic  8)