Author Topic: Chiefs vs Patriots...  (Read 986 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chiefs vs Patriots...
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 01:10:43 PM »
Game was over on Wednesday when the NFL told Reid and Sutton they had to lose.

You just hate Tom Brady because you love Peyton Manning, kinda like Nik hates LeBron because he's infatuated with Kobe.

I hate Brady fans when talking football. Could cate less about the actual athletes themselves

nice cop out. it is effectively the same.

You just hate Tom Brady because you love Peyton Manning, kinda like Nik hates LeBron because he's infatuated with Kobe.

And if you go back to our old FIFA debates I was calling those games fixed as well. You called me an idiot. The courts of Europe disagree with you. I even called it fixed when my home country won the Euro in 04.

This is not about who I like or don't.  It's about what I think of the "sport". I'm no more in to Brady vs Manning now as I was in HBK vs Bret Hart in the 90s. And I got just as riled up when HBK won at Wrestle mania 12.

No fucking court agrees with you - you were saying outrageous shit. Like something along the lines of only 7 teams being allowed to win the World Cup. Then Spain won and you looked like an idiot.

Of course there is corruption in sports, noone on earth actually denies that by the way. You giving any pro sport the same credibility as Wrestlemania is a joke though, and I am sure you know that as well, deep down.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 01:14:03 PM »

fuck you, i dont hate lebron, i dislike him because he's bitchmade. has absolutely nothin 2 do with kobe, he's naturally a weaksauce, coulda been a laker and i'd be sayin the same.

We 2 know each other for too long buddy. You were talking shit about LeBron when nigga was still in high school.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 04:43:22 PM »

fuck you, i dont hate lebron, i dislike him because he's bitchmade. has absolutely nothin 2 do with kobe, he's naturally a weaksauce, coulda been a laker and i'd be sayin the same.

We 2 know each other for too long buddy. You were talking shit about LeBron when nigga was still in high school.

The guy is bitchmade, duno what more to tell ya..Jordan is compared wit Kobe all the time, but I respect t him. I naturally gravitate towards winners and have a keen sense of who got that loser blood in em and who don't.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2016, 08:46:24 PM »

I hate Brady fans when talking football. Could cate less about the actual athletes themselves

And if you go back to our old FIFA debates I was calling those games fixed as well. You called me an idiot. The courts of Europe disagree with you. I even called it fixed when my home country won the Euro in 04.

This is not about who I like or don't.  It's about what I think of the "sport". I'm no more in to Brady vs Manning now as I was in HBK vs Bret Hart in the 90s. And I got just as riled up when HBK won at Wrestle mania 12.

No fucking court agrees with you - you were saying outrageous shit. Like something along the lines of only 7 teams being allowed to win the World Cup. Then Spain won and you looked like an idiot.

Of course there is corruption in sports, noone on earth actually denies that by the way. You giving any pro sport the same credibility as Wrestlemania is a joke though, and I am sure you know that as well, deep down.

Just saying, the dislike I have for Tom Brady doesn't exist, and it certainly doesn't exist because of the fact that I like Peyton. I like Tom Brady the quarterback. He's very good, but thats as far as it goes for me. He's not worth the type of praise he gets from NFL fans. never was. never will be.

And to my dismay, I had actually conceded tthat when Spain I won I was wrong, but I did so stupidly. I said the 7th team represented the Revelation; the end of the world, and surely enough right after the 7th team won, all the match fixing investigations and charges came to light.

The courts are right now as we speak finding more and more FIFA players, coaches, refs, and FIFA officials guilty of match fixing. I'm sorry your favorite sport is a sham. Of course you can't see that just like you can't read. I didn't say the NFL or FIFA was just as credible as wrestling I said I was no more into one than the other. I was very upset when HBK beat Hart. I knew it wasn't real. I was upset when Clint Eastwood died at the end of Gran Torino, and that's really not real. My point is I can suspend my disbelief and cheer and jeer for athletes even though I think its not on the level.

But to clarify, the WWE is orchestrated completely with no surprises allowed and everyone knowing what it is. I don't think pro sports are that. I think it's fixed when it has to be by the people in positions of power and at best 1 or 2 athletes at any time may be in on that. I definitely feel the refs are part of the sham, and sometimes I think a coach is. But not all and not every time. If the NFL was like the WWE where players knew going in that they would win or lose it would never be able to keep that secret.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2016, 12:18:37 AM »

This is not about who I like or don't.  It's about what I think of the "sport". I'm no more in to Brady vs Manning now as I was in HBK vs Bret Hart in the 90s. And I got just as riled up when HBK won at Wrestle mania 12.

Just saying, the dislike I have for Tom Brady doesn't exist, and it certainly doesn't exist because of the fact that I like Peyton. I like Tom Brady the quarterback. He's very good, but thats as far as it goes for me. He's not worth the type of praise he gets from NFL fans. never was. never will be.

And to my dismay, I had actually conceded tthat when Spain I won I was wrong, but I did so stupidly. I said the 7th team represented the Revelation; the end of the world, and surely enough right after the 7th team won, all the match fixing investigations and charges came to light.

The courts are right now as we speak finding more and more FIFA players, coaches, refs, and FIFA officials guilty of match fixing. I'm sorry your favorite sport is a sham. Of course you can't see that just like you can't read. I didn't say the NFL or FIFA was just as credible as wrestling I said I was no more into one than the other. I was very upset when HBK beat Hart. I knew it wasn't real. I was upset when Clint Eastwood died at the end of Gran Torino, and that's really not real. My point is I can suspend my disbelief and cheer and jeer for athletes even though I think its not on the level.

But to clarify, the WWE is orchestrated completely with no surprises allowed and everyone knowing what it is. I don't think pro sports are that. I think it's fixed when it has to be by the people in positions of power and at best 1 or 2 athletes at any time may be in on that. I definitely feel the refs are part of the sham, and sometimes I think a coach is. But not all and not every time. If the NFL was like the WWE where players knew going in that they would win or lose it would never be able to keep that secret.

There has always been proven/obvious corruption in Football and it is not always done by People in high positions, but often just regular career criminals who bribe niggas to fix random low Level matches in order to make Money by betting on it.

The main FIFA investigations right now are not focused on things like "let's make Italy World Cup winners because the Country goes through lots of shit right now" but on corrupt officials who don't care about the Sport or the People at all - and just Focus on making themselves rich by granting votes and shady accounting.

What was always fixed by FIFA and is actually denied by NOBODY is the System of giving the host Team benefits. South Korea beat Italy in a super shady way back when they were Hosts, and I admit that Germany got some preferential Treatment in 2006 when facing Argentina.

Yet the conspiracy that you insist on ála "Let's make it IMPOSSIBLE for any other Team to win and let's make Spain win in order to have the 7th Winner Team to represent the Revelation!!" is just preposterous.

With that said, you can do a lot but you can't make a horrible Team win against a great Team unless a lot of luck is involved as well. Plus, what do you do if the refs or Players or coaches are just not up for it? Threaten to kill their families?

In the NBA they liked to extend an entertaining NBA Playoff series for obvious reasons. It was also a known Thing back then. When a great series was like 3-2 with the next game being an away game for the leading Team, everyone knew that it would be "tough" to Close out the series.

BTW What's with the retarded auto-correct writing random nouns in capital letters? Do only I have that?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:21:39 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2016, 05:41:53 AM »
I've never had that auto correct problem.

Anyway. I said all long that you can't 100% grantee a fix in team sports because of too many factors but you can reach out to refs easily and make it much easier for one team over another and in World Soccer with so many coaches coaching countries they aren't from its not that hard to get a team to just play in the wrong formation. Like Brazil vs Germany last world cup. Not saying that was fixed. Just saying it was pretty easy for the coach to sell his team on that ridiculous formation that left the defense at a major handicap.

NFL is even easier if you have the play calling coaches on the take because the players won't even realize the stupidity of it in the moment. If the defensive play calling coach of the Jets and the offense play calling coach of the opposing Bills wanted they could fix evert drive and almost certainly create a score or turnover each time. They can't control it absolutely  because a player could fall or break a tackle but it's more often than not that a pass play called to the middle of the field and a defense called to fake blitz a linebacker and have him drop to the side the ball is thrown will almost always lead to no catch and maybe even an INT.