Author Topic: what sort of people do u hate? lol  (Read 484 times)

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what sort of people do u hate? lol
« on: September 25, 2001, 10:16:23 AM »
i hate "collage" people

that doesn't nessacarly mean i hate every1 that goes to collage ... i 've been there too ...

I just hate the sort of people who talk non-stop about what they do in collage ... and say dumb things like"my umm .. medical course is such a laugh" ... when u know its not .. or their completely boring ...
or they get really excited about the collage social .. and u go along to see what all the fuss was about and its the most gay event u've ever been too in your life ...
or when collage girls say to me all the guys in collage are sooo fit and i look around and they all make me sick ... lol my list could go on 4ever
so who do u all hate ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: what sort of people do u hate? lol
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2001, 10:52:38 AM »
Well I try not to hate.....much. But I jus' hate peeps that are stuck up, racist (against ALL cultures, religions etc), obnoxious, arrogant blah blah.
I know what your sayin' bout college peeps though, some of them r jus' straight up nerds & geeks, lol.
But most of the girls here are FINE  :o so I can't really relate to you in that situation  ;)

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2001, 10:53:31 AM »
i hate annoying people

i hate people who ask for shit 24/ 7, non stop, but never give anything back, i hate greedy muthafucka

damn i cant stand em

oh yeah, racist muthafuckazzz
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2001, 11:02:39 AM »

i hate annoying people

i hate people who ask for shit 24/ 7, non stop, but never give anything back, i hate greedy muthafucka

damn i cant stand em

oh yeah, racist muthafuckazzz

i hate those kinda ppl too especially the ones that ask fo shit and never give u nuthin back,and i also hate just plain dumb ppl

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2001, 11:55:58 AM »
o i hate a lotta ppl like ppl who say "so?" everytime u say sumthin

or who r liaars, they piss the fuk outta me
greedy ppl. ppl who jus wanna b ure friend for money or other reasons...

ppl who r stuck up and dont understand the point

cheaters, racists ppl who r against religons etc ....

o the list goes on there are a lotta bitch ass ppl who just dont realize the FUCK they r behavin like those bastards should get a taste of their own medicne
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2001, 11:58:59 AM »
I hate poeple that lie Alot

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2001, 12:05:58 PM »
yeah i hate liers

i also hate people who make fun of peeps who are dead.. yeah really... or make jokes after tragedys, fuck em fags, reallly, i heard people makin fun of the NY attacks, singin black robs woah

niggaz in st louis is Woah

niggaz in World Trade Center like Boom

like that...  :(
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2001, 01:34:58 PM »
These are the following people I hate:

Arrogant - They are the ones that get beat down if they talk toop much shit

Annoying - These are the types that deserve a good ol' fashioned bitchslap for good measure

Bitchy - The people that always complain. They are the type that need to get all their shit taken away (including the clothes off there back) and left in a big ass ditch so they can see how lucky they were before.

Ignorant - They need a bunch of text books thrown at there asses.

And of course like Snoop says, "We don't love dem hoes." That's self explanitory.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2001, 06:04:00 PM »
Spoiled brats,  preppy's,  wannabe gangstaz,  that's like 95% of my school,  i hate them preppys an spoiled brats,  they take everything they have for granted.  Majority of kids in my school have nicer cars than my parents,  they parents buy what ever they want,  I cant stand people like that

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2001, 06:13:17 PM »

i hate "collage" people

that doesn't nessacarly mean i hate every1 that goes to collage ... i 've been there too ...

I just hate the sort of people who talk non-stop about what they do in collage ... and say dumb things like"my umm .. medical course is such a laugh" ... when u know its not .. or their completely boring ...
or they get really excited about the collage social .. and u go along to see what all the fuss was about and its the most gay event u've ever been too in your life ...
or when collage girls say to me all the guys in collage are sooo fit and i look around and they all make me sick ... lol my list could go on 4ever
so who do u all hate ?

ya probablly hate people that go to college cuz they know how to spell them BIG words like COLLEGE not collage.... ;D

i hate lil punks who act tough until they get confronted about it then they get scared(aint that right tom187um?)...i HATE teachers,principals and any type of security guards....i hate when i tell people that i like pac and they so "he's dead"...fuck them....i hate wanna be's.....be yourself.....i HATE spoiled ass rich bitches who drive they parents cars and dont even got a job...i hate almost everyone i meet.....peace
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2001, 06:16:49 PM »

ya probablly hate people that go to college cuz they know how to spell them BIG words like COLLEGE not collage.... ;D

i hate lil punks who act tough until they get confronted about it then they get scared(aint that right tom187um?)...i HATE teachers,principals and any type of security guards....i hate when i tell people that i like pac and they so "he's dead"...fuck them....i hate wanna be's.....be yourself.....i HATE spoiled ass rich bitches who drive they parents cars and dont even got a job...i hate almost everyone i meet.....peace
Ight kane if ur talkin bout that night wit tha security guard i was back talkin them to,  but u told them to go fuck off,  kevin an gavin were tha bitches that almost started to cry an practically sucked there dicks so we wouldnt get them in trouble.  U know i didnt bitch out

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2001, 06:37:56 PM »

Ight kane if ur talkin bout that night wit tha security guard i was back talkin them to,  but u told them to go fuck off,  kevin an gavin were tha bitches that almost started to cry an practically sucked there dicks so we wouldnt get them in trouble.  U know i didnt bitch out

i know ya wuz standin tough wit me i am just sayin that YOU know how much i hate people like that...remeber how mad i wuz that night walkin home? i wuz steamin....
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2001, 06:50:25 PM »
i hate bitch azz muthafuckaz who tailgate me on the road .  stupid ass bitches think they got important things to attend to. when they look like some str8 faggots ...... muthafucka where the fuck u goin that require u to be right on my fuckin tail  !!!  stupid cumsuckers who be drivin way too fast on the freeway ......... where the fuck u gotta be at  nigga !!!!   even if im late as fuck (which i usually am)   i aint speedin up for shit ...... i just chill like i always do. fuck that.   fuckin RAT BASTARDS !!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2001, 07:12:43 PM »
ignorant people are my pet peeve, like sikotik said they need a truckload of text books thrown at them

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2001, 08:23:11 PM »

Spoiled brats,  preppy's,  wannabe gangstaz

Bingo!

Also girls dat play Hard 2 get.......I HATE dat, Dats a pain in tha azz.........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!