Author Topic: Best Way(s) To Quit Smoking Cigarettes?  (Read 432 times)

123imagee

Best Way(s) To Quit Smoking Cigarettes?
« on: January 17, 2016, 05:53:56 PM »
Donīt Be A F***in Smart-A** & Say "Simply Donīt Smoke" Or Something

Ever Quit Smoking Cigarettes?How?

Remedy360

Re: Best Way(s) To Quit Smoking Cigarettes?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 08:42:00 PM »
Why are you censoring your words? And why are you capitalizing every word? And why are you asking for life advice on a Westcoast forum that is flat-lining?

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 09:35:50 PM »
i say replace your tobacco with weed. problom solved.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 08:34:37 AM »
Donīt Be A F***in Smart-A** & Say "Simply Donīt Smoke" Or Something

Ever Quit Smoking Cigarettes?How?

Just make sure you have like 2 or 3 days off of work and with no responsibilities.  Plan on those 2 or 3 days being very depressing days.  You will hit a real low... but just do whatever relaxes you on those days, whether it is going for a walk, playing video games, movies, playing sports, listening to music... whatever the activity is it should be kind of a loner activity.  Something that doesn't depend a lot on another person who could let you down or cause more anxiety for you.  It's still going to be miserable but just to mitigate the misery a bit.   Don't try to do it while your in your regular routine because then it will trigger your usual habits. 

Then after only 2 or 3 days of being depressed you will be fine after that.  Problem solved. 

...The reason I notice this strategy is because for like 16 years I have been smoking on and off and I never get addicted because I always give myself days, weeks, months off.  So it continues to be something I can enjoy from time to time without getting addicted.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 02:04:39 PM »
Vaping is where its at these days bro. I smoke like 2 cigarettes every other day if I really need to slow time down but since I moved back to Cali I always have enough weed to hold me over.  8)