Author Topic: Best Way(s) To Quit Smoking Cigarettes?  (Read 270 times)

123imagee

Best Way(s) To Quit Smoking Cigarettes?
« on: January 17, 2016, 06:53:56 PM »
Donīt Be A F***in Smart-A** & Say "Simply Donīt Smoke" Or Something

Ever Quit Smoking Cigarettes?How?

Remedy360

Re: Best Way(s) To Quit Smoking Cigarettes?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 09:42:00 PM »
Why are you censoring your words? And why are you capitalizing every word? And why are you asking for life advice on a Westcoast forum that is flat-lining?

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 10:35:50 PM »
i say replace your tobacco with weed. problom solved.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 09:34:37 AM »
Donīt Be A F***in Smart-A** & Say "Simply Donīt Smoke" Or Something

Ever Quit Smoking Cigarettes?How?

Just make sure you have like 2 or 3 days off of work and with no responsibilities.  Plan on those 2 or 3 days being very depressing days.  You will hit a real low... but just do whatever relaxes you on those days, whether it is going for a walk, playing video games, movies, playing sports, listening to music... whatever the activity is it should be kind of a loner activity.  Something that doesn't depend a lot on another person who could let you down or cause more anxiety for you.  It's still going to be miserable but just to mitigate the misery a bit.   Don't try to do it while your in your regular routine because then it will trigger your usual habits. 

Then after only 2 or 3 days of being depressed you will be fine after that.  Problem solved. 

...The reason I notice this strategy is because for like 16 years I have been smoking on and off and I never get addicted because I always give myself days, weeks, months off.  So it continues to be something I can enjoy from time to time without getting addicted.

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 03:04:39 PM »
Vaping is where its at these days bro. I smoke like 2 cigarettes every other day if I really need to slow time down but since I moved back to Cali I always have enough weed to hold me over.  8)