Author Topic: 50 Cent New album news, ect.  (Read 175 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent New album news, ect.
« on: April 18, 2003, 10:47:07 AM »
50 Cent Says New LP Won't Come Out Till 2004, Calls Ja Rule 'Desperate'
04.18.2003 7:53 AM EDT  

50 Cent
Photo: Shady/Interscope  
"Right now [Ja Rule is] desperate. ... The route that he has to take is the 'I'm a mad gangsta' hardcore route, and ain't nobody gonna believe him." — 50 Cent

With the sales of his Get Rich or Die Tryin' still soaring through the roof, 50 Cent has decided to delay the release of his next solo album until February 2004.

"I was thinking [this] November, but I'm gonna wait," 50 said on Monday. "[Get Rich or Die Tryin'] — I don't think it will be over by then. I still got records I could shoot visuals for. I don't want to get ahead of myself."

50 fans won't have to wait until next year, however, to hear him on a new LP. He's said the G-Unit's group album, Lock and Load, will drop in a matter of months.

"[It will come out in] late September, early October," said a smiling 50. "The G-Unit album [will include] me, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Young Buck."

In addition to the upcoming album, the G-Unit are featured on DJ Green Lantern's Invasion Part II: Conspiracy Theory, which also contains several dis tracks from Shady Records' Eminem, Obie Trice and D12 aimed at Murder Inc. (see "Ja, Em And 50 Are Hot On Radio, But Should Their Disses Be?"). What was once a beef between 50 and Ja has grown into a hip-hop version of the Hatfields vs. the McCoys, as the Inc. and Shady/Aftermath camps have been levying barbs at each other for the past few weeks.

50 said Ja's recent dissing of Em and Dr. Dre in a freestyle was a frantic attempt to hold onto stardom (see "Ja Rule Calls 50 "Loose Change," Disses 'Feminem' And Dr. Dre"). "Right now he's desperate," 50 scoffed. "He should be talking about me, [not Eminem and Dre and] everybody else. ... He'll lose, he knows that. The route that he has to take is the 'I'm a mad gangsta' hardcore route, and ain't nobody gonna believe him."

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:50 Cent New album news, ect.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 11:13:40 AM »
Cool... Can wait for the new G-Unit... and 50 is speakin the truth on ja there...

NewJack

• 'G'
Re:50 Cent New album news, ect.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2003, 12:26:54 PM »
I still don't believe he had the integrity to dis Dre.. I can't wait 'til Dre responds.