Author Topic: Nas vows to stand by Murder Inc. in Battle  (Read 521 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nas vows to stand by Murder Inc. in Battle
« on: April 18, 2003, 10:50:10 AM »
This I got from SOHH.com

The new issue of F.E.D.S. Magazine [Vol. 3 Issue 11] hits newstands today featuring a candid interview with the embattled QB emcee, Nas. In it, Nas talks frankly about his loyalty to Murder Inc. and the possibility of stepping into the current Shady/Aftermath/Murder Inc. conflict. He also "sons" 50 Cent while applauding his success. Here's a snippet:

FEDS: What do you think of the beef between Ja Rule, 50 Cent and Eminem? Will you get involved since your down with Ja and Murder Inc.?

NAS: It is what it is, you know. It just seems like after me and Jay did it, now everybodys doing it. The sh!t's crazy. But if Ja calls on me and I see that he's out numbered, I'll handle my handle for dude, like he was there for me when I was on my rampage.

FEDS: Wow! I wasn't expecting that answer. What do you think about 50 throwing words your way, it seems he's trying to take your spot?

NAS: Man, you gotta understand, I took 50 under my wing when nobody was f#@$ing with him. Homeboy is like a son to me, and when young boys start to grow up, they tend to wanna test daddy, you know, if you can beat daddy you feel you can beat anybody. I'm not worried about 50 Cent throwing words at me, I'm just concentrating on my zone, and taking this thing only where I can take it.

FEDS: Do you think all of the success is now going to 50's head, how do you feel about the buzz that he has in the streets right now?

NAS: Like I said none of that is affecting my zone, so I don't concern myself with it, it could be possible it's happened many times before. As for his success, I always knew he would blow. He's been on the grind for a minute now. It was only a matter of time and getting the right people around him. He deserves it.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Agua

Re:Nas vows to stand by Murder Inc. in Battle
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 11:02:03 AM »
i wish ra would participate in this battle and end ja schmuck's career.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2003, 11:04:12 AM by Agua »

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2003, 11:02:55 AM »
if Nas gets involved then id like to see Ra get involved, that would be dope.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2003, 11:04:43 AM »
if Nas gets involved then id like to see Ra get involved, that would be dope.

Word.... Nas vs Ra would be one helluva battle

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2003, 11:19:29 AM »
I got a lot of respect for Nas lyrically, but some of the shit that comes out of his mouth in interviews..like when he said "me and jigga had beef, now everyone wants to do it" or whatever...reminds me of P diddy claiming he came up with the idea of sampling...LMAO..rappers been dissing each other since the beginning, c'mon Nas.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Navigator

• Lil Geezy
  • Ourworld
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2003, 11:32:55 AM »
enough u guys hypin it up already! "ra vs nas..oh shit that would be dope"...jus kick bak and see wot happens.
u already knooow!

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2003, 11:43:25 AM »
I got a lot of respect for Nas lyrically, but some of the shit that comes out of his mouth in interviews..like when he said "me and jigga had beef, now everyone wants to do it" or whatever...reminds me of P diddy claiming he came up with the idea of sampling...LMAO..rappers been dissing each other since the beginning, c'mon Nas.

ya Nas ain't started shit, look at eminem an limp bizkit, eminem an whitey ford, fucking pac an big, Nas isn't god an i wanna see him tell 50 Cent who's daddy lol  ::)
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2003, 11:45:38 AM »
I saw this on another board too.  It's fake, it's only made it's way around message boards.  When was the last time Nas has mentioned Murder Inc. or Ja?  He's not a part of thier label or even works with them.  He wouldn't go at Em like that, they're cool.

And Rakim won't get involved unless someone mentions his name which will likely never happen.

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2003, 12:57:02 PM »
to be honest i think nas can take on ra, ra aint all that anymore, he might have been the most skilled lyricist back in the day but now theres many talented lyricist that can take him

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2003, 01:38:02 PM »
I'd like to see a Nas/Rakim battle.....but I don't wanna see Nas and Em go at it.  I'd like to hear some more tracks with Nas produced by Em.

ernone

• Lil Geezy
  • u aint built like that
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2003, 04:48:16 PM »
nas makin a mistake yall

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2003, 07:07:48 PM »
NaS is full of shit

ive seen most interviews with this cat and although he may be sorta capable lyrically, he is one cocky fuck, shit startin to piss me off.

he betta hope this interview was fake cuz if that shit is real i just lost alot of respect for him.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2003, 07:15:14 AM »
I doubt he would even dare to disrespect 50 that much all of a sudden.. he said he deserved his success but that daddy/son shit would be a hell of a disrespect.. but anyway this can never be real since Nas would never join that beef for Ja who 'was there for him'.. LoL he's cool wit Dre, Em and he would love to be cool wit 50 too

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2003, 05:14:09 PM »
Wow i cant believe Nas said he would help ja out if needed  :o I didnt even kno they were cool.....

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2003, 12:47:05 PM »
Daily Hip-Hop News:
Correction: Nas Vows to Stand By Murder Inc in Battle
written by B. Easy
Friday - April 18, 2003

Last week on Friday, we reported that the new issue of F.E.D.S. Magazine contains an interview with Nas wherein he vows to stand by Murder Inc in the current Eminem/50 Cent battle. This information is incorrect.

The F.E.D.S. Magazine feature with Nas discusses his past rivalry with Jay-Z and explains his relationship to Murder Inc among other things. Nas does not discuss or make any references to the Eminem/50 Cent beef. We apologize for the misinformation.

http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=4536

Big suprise, I'm right again.