Author Topic: Who would you rather have Curry, Lillard or Westbrook  (Read 1083 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who would you rather have Curry, Lillard or Westbrook
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2016, 05:04:48 AM »
Hey, is Ingram really that promising? Or is that just a Laker and a Duke fan talking?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2016, 09:24:16 AM »
Back in the day, I'd love the direction of the roster. Love watching a young roster build. Like the Wolves; can't wait to watch them peak.

But it's just sad the game has turned to you can either be the team to have 3 stars or be the team that develops future top 20 players in the league to inevitably leave to join each other.

no one leavin us outside of spineless faggots like dwight

If Ingram develops to top ten talent & that "young core" around him start taking those over the top reach max deals from other teams & replenish nothing, Ingram will walk in 5 years.

It's not considered spineless anymore. It's the culture of the NBA.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2016, 12:38:47 PM »
Hey, is Ingram really that promising? Or is that just a Laker and a Duke fan talking?

he's the real deal….and i wasnt pushin dangello russell that hard last year, cuz i wasnt sure. but ingram has the exact tools of kevin durant, and his fluidity is straight natural…..he's gone make it fam. mark it. philadelphia guna regret not takin him 1st.

and dangello russell also lookin like he made some major strides this offseason btw.