Author Topic: Let's keep it real, no one is beating the Warriors  (Read 3151 times)

Sccit

Re: Let's keep it real, no one is beating the Warriors
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 01:27:43 PM »
Kawhi Leonard ain't shit without Duncan around, look at last night's game

Duncan is role player status right now, even rondo is better

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2016, 05:02:16 PM »
You're right scxit, Lebron is the best SF.   So he wouldn't be 2nd.

currently durant>kawhi>lebron and that goes witout sayin

That's not off. Look at all my past post over the last 5 years. Sccit got mad at me at the time, but I said then, LeBron's game doesn't allow him to be as good as he is for long. I think Kawhi is way better than LeBron, and Durant is neck and neck with him. So with that said, this is LeBron's swan song as a top player. he has 2, maybe 3 more years in this upper level, and then plain crash. The thing is, he doesn't have a team to beat the Warriors.

lebron is not even the 2nd best small forward in the league right now, so we can kill that off-top.....and the warriors are nice, but they not as good as their record indicates. why, u ask? because the level of play in the nba is at an all-time low. you take this warrior team and put them in the 80s/90s, and they have at least 15 losses by now, which is good, but not all-time great....so yea, they most likely heading for another 1, but lets kill that noise about them being one of the greatest teams ever....until they win at least 3 straight, that is.

Never said they were one of the greatest ever. They couldn't hang with the big men of the 80's or 90's. But, the level of dominance over who they are playing is second to none. They are so much better than everyone else in the league it's not funny.

cuz the league sucks...thats what im sayin.

Doesn't matter if the league sucks. It goes to my arguments I've always used, you can only be judged against the people you go against. LeBron dominated in an era that was not very good, but it doesn't take away that he dominated scrubs. The Lakers in the 80's were always in the finals because the west in the 80's  was horrible. You can only be judged by the talent around you. Could the 2016 Warriors beat the 1996 Bulls, I don't think so. But are the 2016 Warriors the most dominate team in 2016, yes and it's not even close. The league may suck, but the Warriors still have to win. Two years ago I got frustrated because the league sucked and no one wanted to step up, and the Spurs won it all. I was saying it then, no one wanted to be great. Now the Warriors have filled that role. They are so driven in a league of everyone going on neutral. I don't care if the rest of the league sucks, I love that the Warriors are this good.

Please note, due to the Raiders moving talk, I have listened to a lot of Bay Area sports radio online... LOL... and I have drank the Kool-Aid. At the same time, I didn't believe it until I saw they murder the Spurs.

I don't doubt that the warriors are an excellent team .. What I'm saying is that they're made to look greater than they are by the level of competition around.

And i agree and say it doesn't matter because Jerry West created a super team in an era of softness.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2016, 10:55:16 PM »
I have never seen domination like this, ever. I saw the 1996 Bulls, but this is on another level. All LeBron being top 5 talk is over. He is now a footnote squeezed between Kobe and Curry. I'm now a full on believer.
This faggot is too scared to log in now

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2016, 11:04:40 AM »
bump for M Fraud

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2016, 08:20:17 AM »
Hahahaha... obviously the reports of LeBron's death are greatly exaggerated. Even by me. I finally saw what I've wanted to see out of LeBron when Sccit and I would argue over how great he is.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2016, 08:21:39 AM »
PS, I still don't have him in my top 5, but I don't rank active players and I still haven't even figured where I put Kobe. But if LeBron quits tomorrow, I'd say he's easily go in my top 10 and more than likely over Bird. And to most people, Bird is a top 5 player.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2016, 11:08:17 AM »
All props to Lebron, but let's not forget that stephs choke job played a major role in Cleveland winning .. Steph is the new Lebron

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2016, 12:20:47 PM »
LeBron coaching the defense with the IQ of Jesus Christ himself, was why Steph didn't produce.

Back to back Finals against the Cavs, he didn't play up to his typical par. That's a sick game plan by the greatest player in the sport.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2016, 12:34:22 PM »
LeBron coaching the defense with the IQ of Jesus Christ himself, was why Steph didn't produce.

Back to back Finals against the Cavs, he didn't play up to his typical par. That's a sick game plan by the greatest player in the sport.

Steph didnt produce because he choked .. And because Kyrie locked him down, which is why U had folks arguing Kyrie for finals mvp .. Lebron had a great final 3 games tho, but let's not act like he wiped the floor wit these warriors. Showtime lakers woulda swept them. Threepeat lakers woulda swept em. Kobe-Pau lakers woulda won in 5 or 6 games max.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2016, 03:53:09 PM »
lmao, so the new argument is getting away from achievements as Bron achieves more & more & change the narrative to who would beat who in the past? lol. Okay.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2016, 05:02:45 PM »
lmao, so the new argument is getting away from achievements as Bron achieves more & more & change the narrative to who would beat who in the past? lol. Okay.

No it's still achievements .. I went on record and said that if Lebron gets to 5, that's when he gets placed in the top echelon of MJ-magic-Kobe-Kareem. Right now, he's still in tier 2 reaching for tier 1....if he can play a whole series the way he played in the final 3 games vs GS, then he has taken that next step. Only time will tell. I wouldn't be surprised either way, Lebron seems to be bipolar in terms of which version will show up. Up until game 4, he was pretty much widely recognized as bein the greatest choke-artist ever. When draymond called out his manhood, it woke somethin up in him .. Don't act like u ain't seen that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2016, 05:19:10 PM »
hilarious  ;D

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2016, 06:07:22 PM »
hilarious  ;D

Hilarious is acting like there aren't other all time goats who woulda swept these warriors and not go down to the wire of a 7 game where the opposing teams best player was the 6th-7th best player on the court. Be real brodie.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2016, 07:45:35 PM »
you mad  :banana:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2016, 07:49:31 PM »
Gotta get out from under this rock & join the real world, fam lmfao.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4-uwtKRtCFA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4-uwtKRtCFA</a>

This is the conversation the rest of the world havin', bruh lol.