Author Topic: Let's keep it real, no one is beating the Warriors  (Read 3195 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Let's keep it real, no one is beating the Warriors
« on: January 25, 2016, 10:35:07 PM »
I have never seen domination like this, ever. I saw the 1996 Bulls, but this is on another level. All LeBron being top 5 talk is over. He is now a footnote squeezed between Kobe and Curry. I'm now a full on believer.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Let's keep it real, no one is beating the Warriors
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 10:47:38 PM »
lmao

ovary-action galore in your post

Curry still has 0 finals MVP awards lol

Warriors are def dominant as fuck but it's January.  yeah Duncan wasn't gonna be the difference today but the playoffs are a different beast, and u know Silver gonna have the Cavs at full rest this time around

Curry is on his way to knocking Kobe outta the top 12 discussion though  ;D  JK obviously but he's 27 now in his prime so dudes gotta stay on this pace for years.  he's well on his way to replacing Ray Allen as the best shooter ever :(
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 10:50:51 PM by hack benjamin »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 10:10:13 AM »
LoL@knocking LeBron because the Warriors have been great for like 16 months. Typical Lakerfan behaviour.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 10:36:27 AM »
lebron is not even the 2nd best small forward in the league right now, so we can kill that off-top.....and the warriors are nice, but they not as good as their record indicates. why, u ask? because the level of play in the nba is at an all-time low. you take this warrior team and put them in the 80s/90s, and they have at least 15 losses by now, which is good, but not all-time great....so yea, they most likely heading for another 1, but lets kill that noise about them being one of the greatest teams ever....until they win at least 3 straight, that is.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 11:07:34 AM »
You're right scxit, Lebron is the best SF.   So he wouldn't be 2nd.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 11:08:20 AM »
lebron is not even the 2nd best small forward in the league right now, so we can kill that off-top.....and the warriors are nice, but they not as good as their record indicates. why, u ask? because the level of play in the nba is at an all-time low. you take this warrior team and put them in the 80s/90s, and they have at least 15 losses by now, which is good, but not all-time great....so yea, they most likely heading for another 1, but lets kill that noise about them being one of the greatest teams ever....until they win at least 3 straight, that is.

Never said they were one of the greatest ever. They couldn't hang with the big men of the 80's or 90's. But, the level of dominance over who they are playing is second to none. They are so much better than everyone else in the league it's not funny.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 11:20:50 AM »

currently durant>kawhi>lebron and that goes witout sayin

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 11:21:18 AM »

Never said they were one of the greatest ever. They couldn't hang with the big men of the 80's or 90's. But, the level of dominance over who they are playing is second to none. They are so much better than everyone else in the league it's not funny.

cuz the league sucks...thats what im sayin.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 12:02:29 PM »

That's not off. Look at all my past post over the last 5 years. Sccit got mad at me at the time, but I said then, LeBron's game doesn't allow him to be as good as he is for long. I think Kawhi is way better than LeBron, and Durant is neck and neck with him. So with that said, this is LeBron's swan song as a top player. he has 2, maybe 3 more years in this upper level, and then plain crash. The thing is, he doesn't have a team to beat the Warriors.

Doesn't matter if the league sucks. It goes to my arguments I've always used, you can only be judged against the people you go against. LeBron dominated in an era that was not very good, but it doesn't take away that he dominated scrubs. The Lakers in the 80's were always in the finals because the west in the 80's  was horrible. You can only be judged by the talent around you. Could the 2016 Warriors beat the 1996 Bulls, I don't think so. But are the 2016 Warriors the most dominate team in 2016, yes and it's not even close. The league may suck, but the Warriors still have to win. Two years ago I got frustrated because the league sucked and no one wanted to step up, and the Spurs won it all. I was saying it then, no one wanted to be great. Now the Warriors have filled that role. They are so driven in a league of everyone going on neutral. I don't care if the rest of the league sucks, I love that the Warriors are this good.

Please note, due to the Raiders moving talk, I have listened to a lot of Bay Area sports radio online... LOL... and I have drank the Kool-Aid. At the same time, I didn't believe it until I saw they murder the Spurs.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 12:02:31 PM »
Kawhi Leonard ain't shit without Duncan around, look at last night's game

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2016, 12:03:12 PM »

And in 2016, LeBron James ain't shit period. Your point?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 12:43:09 PM »

Hes averaging 25 you retard lol

Who hurt you growing up??

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 12:43:42 PM »

Hes averaging 25 you retard lol his team is the 1 seed in the more competitive conference

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2016, 01:17:13 PM »

Hes averaging 25 you retard lol

He ain't what he was, and his team hit their coach fired.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2016, 01:26:58 PM »

That's not off. Look at all my past post over the last 5 years. Sccit got mad at me at the time, but I said then, LeBron's game doesn't allow him to be as good as he is for long. I think Kawhi is way better than LeBron, and Durant is neck and neck with him. So with that said, this is LeBron's swan song as a top player. he has 2, maybe 3 more years in this upper level, and then plain crash. The thing is, he doesn't have a team to beat the Warriors.

Doesn't matter if the league sucks. It goes to my arguments I've always used, you can only be judged against the people you go against. LeBron dominated in an era that was not very good, but it doesn't take away that he dominated scrubs. The Lakers in the 80's were always in the finals because the west in the 80's  was horrible. You can only be judged by the talent around you. Could the 2016 Warriors beat the 1996 Bulls, I don't think so. But are the 2016 Warriors the most dominate team in 2016, yes and it's not even close. The league may suck, but the Warriors still have to win. Two years ago I got frustrated because the league sucked and no one wanted to step up, and the Spurs won it all. I was saying it then, no one wanted to be great. Now the Warriors have filled that role. They are so driven in a league of everyone going on neutral. I don't care if the rest of the league sucks, I love that the Warriors are this good.

Please note, due to the Raiders moving talk, I have listened to a lot of Bay Area sports radio online... LOL... and I have drank the Kool-Aid. At the same time, I didn't believe it until I saw they murder the Spurs.

I don't doubt that the warriors are an excellent team .. What I'm saying is that they're made to look greater than they are by the level of competition around.