Author Topic: Let's keep it real, no one is beating the Warriors  (Read 3153 times)

Sccit

Re: Let's keep it real, no one is beating the Warriors
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2016, 07:58:28 PM »
U must not have been listening to most the coverage during the finals then .. Talks was of Lebron bein done up until the draymond incident. How he about to be 2/7 in the finals, which woulda been deplorable and was very close to happening .. And realistically, was a draymond suspension away from bein just that. But I already said, Lebron moved up on my list after the way he stepped up in the final 3 games, I thought that was pure greatness .. Just still not in the top echelon, at the end of the day, he's STILL 3-7 in finals play .. He will need to get that Finals record to AT THE VERY LEAST .500 to be considered amongst the top tier goats.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2016, 08:17:02 PM »
you having conversations with yourself doesn't count brodie

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2016, 08:33:39 PM »
you having conversations with yourself doesn't count brodie

Lol don't act like u don't post on the coli, smh @ the fakery

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2016, 07:25:21 PM »
This nigga watched Kobe blaze through the mighty Orlando Magic & be the second best player on his team for three titles & talking greatness lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2016, 07:30:36 PM »
This nigga watched Kobe blaze through the mighty Orlando Magic & be the second best player on his team for three titles & talking greatness lmao.

for your own lebron nuthuggin sake, dont take it their brodie…..kobe played in the WEST, meaning he started out facin stiff competition in early may. not in june ala lebron, who always had cakewalks to the finals playin out east. so right now, lebron is 3/7 in the finals….you put him out west, and the over/under on how many finals he even reaches falls to 3. we all know this, so if u dont want me to destroy your lebron fantasies, leave it at that….

as for kobe winning as the 2nd best player, shaq called kobe the best player in the world in 2001 (before you were born, so i dont blame you for not knowin this)…..shaq used to dominate the finals vs the weakass east, but it's a known fact that kobe was doin most the damage vs the western conference teams, where the real competition was.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2016, 07:43:23 PM »
What a moron lmaooo. In that scenario LeBron is in the West...who is to say he's not on those Suns teams with actual teammates? Or with Melo? Or even on the Spurs? lmao.

That argument is so corny because you say it like "Oh, he couldn't play on the worst team in the West in win"...yeah, sure...take that to the bank, champ. But you put the greatest talent since Jordan on any of those competitive teams in the West & the disparity would as great as it is in the East.

That's what greatness is. The reality is, nigga you lucky he was stuck in the East on a shitty ass roster or Kobe would be stuck at 3 Shaq rings.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2016, 07:48:17 PM »
What a moron lmaooo. In that scenario LeBron is in the West...who is to say he's not on those Suns teams with actual teammates? Or with Melo? Or even on the Spurs? lmao.

That argument is so corny because you say it like "Oh, he couldn't play on the worst team in the West in win"...yeah, sure...take that to the bank, champ. But you put the greatest talent since Jordan on any of those competitive teams in the West & the disparity would as great as it is in the East.

That's what greatness is. The reality is, nigga you lucky he was stuck in the East on a shitty ass roster or Kobe would be stuck at 3 Shaq rings.

wait a minute….so lebron has played on superteams for the past 6 seasons and now you're saying his teams would get even better? lmfao. how many teams out there got more than 3 franchise players young'n? stop that……take lebrons heat or lebrons cavs. put them in the west. they are not reaching the finals nearly as much as they did, if at all….and u know this, so why even argue back?

but somehow, u flip it to "you lucky he was stuck in the east"….but when kobe was winnin rings, lebron wasnt even good enough to reach the finals out east. EVEN WHEN HIS TEAM WAS FAVORED TO DO SO. so somehow he woulda figured a way to beat the team (lakers) that put out the team he lost to (boston)…yea ok, that makes a great deal of sense buddy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2016, 08:17:42 PM »
Bro, fuck the last six seasons lmfao. I'm talking the 5-peat he missed from '06-'10 when he was a solid roster around him from being unbeatable. 2007 was one of the most impressive Finals runs we low key ever seen, but super pro-Jordan guys only got us talking about the winners, not the great stories. But you give me Bron on Dallas/Suns/Hornets/Jazz/Nuggets/Rockets/obviously Spurs...I'd call anybody idiotic to not see BARE MINIMUM 3/5 rings, if not an honestly possible 5-peat.

That Cavs team was literally a sub-25 win team all those years, maybe peaking to a 35-40(at most) win team even towards the end of his first Cleveland run lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2016, 08:26:57 PM »
Bro, fuck the last six seasons lmfao. I'm talking the 5-peat he missed from '06-'10 when he was a solid roster around him from being unbeatable. 2007 was one of the most impressive Finals runs we low key ever seen, but super pro-Jordan guys only got us talking about the winners, not the great stories. But you give me Bron on Dallas/Suns/Hornets/Jazz/Nuggets/Rockets/obviously Spurs...I'd call anybody idiotic to not see BARE MINIMUM 3/5 rings, if not an honestly possible 5-peat.

That Cavs team was literally a sub-25 win team all those years, maybe peaking to a 35-40(at most) win team even towards the end of his first Cleveland run lmao.

man….u lebron apologists just love to underrate the help he had in his first cleveland stint. those teams were amongst the best in the league defensively, and had every area covered (rebounding, rim protecting, shooters, perimeter d, slashers, playmakers)…if u remember, the narrative on that team was ALWAYS how they were by far the deepest team in the league. now, just cuz they didnt have 4 franchise players like lebron is used to on one team does not mean that those teams werent nice. they were like what kobe had (only kobes casts were not as good defensively), and kobe managed to win wit his average supporting cast IN THE WEST….so if lebron couldnt do it IN THE EAST, i dont even wana hear it.

so lets flip the script…..you put lebron on the lakers with pau gasol as his robin (which would be equivalent to him having love or bosh as a second option), and theres absolutely no way he wins. especially not out west. can you imagine lebron wit lamar odom? lmfao. he'd end his career quicker than he ended larry hughes'……aint no way lebron winnin out west, unless it was for some extremely fabricated superteam (better than the superteams he played wit out east)……but i'll give lebron one thing, he's smart. smart as hell for stayin out east where he had a much MUCH greater chance at winnin. he knew what was best for him and he stuck to it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2016, 09:08:57 PM »
1. Opposite side of the spectrum when judging those teams. They were good at all of those things WITH HIM being the reason. You replace him with any player in the league at that time & they go from 60+ win teams to .500 at best with a Kobe; who wouldn't have been able to blend that team together.

2. Bruh, that's such a reach. You just saying that you "don't believe" he coulda beat other West teams if he was on the Lakers because of weird personnel fits. It still says something I can name 5-6 teams he would of fit way better & stronger with that would of beat the rest of those 06-10 West teams. Even Kobe's Lakers. It all gets back to don't take it to "he was in the weak East, blah blah." because it shows the greatness he would've achieved being on a better roster in the west.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2016, 11:36:14 PM »
1. Opposite side of the spectrum when judging those teams. They were good at all of those things WITH HIM being the reason. You replace him with any player in the league at that time & they go from 60+ win teams to .500 at best with a Kobe; who wouldn't have been able to blend that team together.

lol the fuck u talkin about…their biggest strength was their D. again. those cavs teams were BUILT TO WIN. you replace lebron with durant on those teams, and they just as good. Kobe woulda took em to the finals in the east EVERY YEAR. Kobe was pushin the 2nd seeded Suns to 7 IN THE WEST with kwame brown, smush parker, and luke walton in the starting lineup…..back in those days, kobe woulda won it all wit ANY team built to win.

2. Bruh, that's such a reach. You just saying that you "don't believe" he coulda beat other West teams if he was on the Lakers because of weird personnel fits. It still says something I can name 5-6 teams he would of fit way better & stronger with that would of beat the rest of those 06-10 West teams. Even Kobe's Lakers. It all gets back to don't take it to "he was in the weak East, blah blah." because it shows the greatness he would've achieved being on a better roster in the west.

my dude, i duno what u dont get here….the teams he played for were already great. on every team he played with over the past 6 season, he had TWO FRANCHISE PLAYERS playin by his side….so what are u tryna say, he'd have 4 franchise players on one team if he played out west? it jus dont work like that fam…..kobe only had 1 other franchise player in pau (and some wont even consider him a franchise player)…..so naah, lebron in the west doesnt get the benefit of even more franchise players, because the teams he built in the east are already more stacked than any team out west, so in essence, your point is baseless.

keep it simple and to the point, if the cavs came and played out west this year, their chances of winnin it all would dip by about 70%….

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2016, 09:41:13 AM »
Na, fam. This is why I can't post & talk sports as much anymore. It's like talking to a wall lmao. A double standard havin wall lol.

Downplays the Lakers the cast, who was the best roster in the league when Kobe won his post Shaq titles...only person on the planet to shit on the rest of that Lakers team. *waits for you to reference "the coli" like a few other Kobe loving Laker fans ain't gonna pull whatever straws they can*

Overplays how good LeBron's first Cleveland teams were...only person on the planet to actually believe that. Refuses to look at the '07 run & can't put two & two together that any of those Western teams I mentioned woulda been a dynasty if he played in the West lmao.

Nigga went into super robot, auto-response mode for four years when he was in Miami because he had Wade & Bosh & a "super team"...and a bunch of rookies or a bunch of dudes in their final years of playing...yet refuses to see how much better those big 3 (that turned into a big 4) Celtics teams were than what LeBron was given. The fact you think those Cleveland teams should of beaten 3 future hall of famers & at the time a top 5 pg in the league is just a testament to LeBron's greatness.

When Kobe was allowed a cake walked ring against a Magic team he was clearly better than, you make Orlando sound like the '16 Warriors...when talking about LeBron losing to them, you act like the Orlando Magic were the worst team in history lmao.

Gotta clean up your arguments if you wanna box with god, fam.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2016, 12:47:41 PM »
Na, fam. This is why I can't post & talk sports as much anymore. It's like talking to a wall lmao. A double standard havin wall lol.

Downplays the Lakers the cast, who was the best roster in the league when Kobe won his post Shaq titles...only person on the planet to shit on the rest of that Lakers team. *waits for you to reference "the coli" like a few other Kobe loving Laker fans ain't gonna pull whatever straws they can*

Overplays how good LeBron's first Cleveland teams were...only person on the planet to actually believe that. Refuses to look at the '07 run & can't put two & two together that any of those Western teams I mentioned woulda been a dynasty if he played in the West lmao.

Nigga went into super robot, auto-response mode for four years when he was in Miami because he had Wade & Bosh & a "super team"...and a bunch of rookies or a bunch of dudes in their final years of playing...yet refuses to see how much better those big 3 (that turned into a big 4) Celtics teams were than what LeBron was given. The fact you think those Cleveland teams should of beaten 3 future hall of famers & at the time a top 5 pg in the league is just a testament to LeBron's greatness.

When Kobe was allowed a cake walked ring against a Magic team he was clearly better than, you make Orlando sound like the '16 Warriors...when talking about LeBron losing to them, you act like the Orlando Magic were the worst team in history lmao.

Gotta clean up your arguments if you wanna box with god, fam.

you're talkin in circles, nothin u said has discredited any of my arguments ……… then u end with "clean up your arguments". first you gota shoot mine down brodie…….facts, lebron had a team that was favored to win it all in 2010 and he quit on them. in the middle of that season, he was already having conversations with wade and bosh about building a superteam down in miami…WHILE HE WAS STILL PLAYIN ON THE FAVROITES-TO-WIN-IT-ALL CAVS TEAM…that team was up 2-1 against boston, and then he quit on them, like durant did on okc…..because he had his mind set (be it consciously or subconsciously) on joining the heat. so yea, miss me wit that "cleveland didnt have the tools"….again, top defense in the league…..thats not a testament of one player, but rather a collection of players…great defense is a collective accomplishment. at the end of the day, you guna say whatever u feel like to overstate lebron's greatness….but you'll never be able to shoot my arguments down, because theyre based in FACTS.