Author Topic: lebron and cavs smack down spurs  (Read 516 times)

Hack Wilson - real

lebron and cavs smack down spurs
« on: January 31, 2016, 06:44:42 PM »
King James > kawhi

Remedy360

Re: lebron and cavs smack down spurs
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 12:41:03 PM »
The fact that James vs Kawhi is a legit conversation these days is pretty humorous.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 03:00:54 PM »
The fact that James vs Kawhi is a legit conversation these days is pretty humorous.

I agree, LeBron on the decline and Kawhi is on the come up.

Side note, Tyrone Lue will be an amazing coach. Glad to see him get his shine.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 03:01:54 PM »

What makes you say that?

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 06:15:33 PM »
KYRIE THE BEST ON THAT TEAM NOW

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 06:48:29 PM »

What makes you say that?

Just because he's on the Cavs didn't mean Lue wouldn't be a great coach. I think he has everything to lead a modern team.

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 09:00:28 PM »

What makes you say that?

Just because he's on the Cavs didn't mean Lue wouldn't be a great coach. I think he has everything to lead a modern team.

Huh? I never said that, I was just wondering what you find so appealing about Lue.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2016, 09:14:55 PM »
KYRIE THE BEST ON THAT TEAM NOW

::)  troll post

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2016, 10:03:34 AM »

What makes you say that?

Huh? I never said that, I was just wondering what you find so appealing about Lue.

He's saying all the right things about dealing with LeBron, it looks like the players trust him, he learn to coach from Phil Jackson and Doc Rivers and saw both work their magic, and though assistants who were Phil Jackson coaches seem to fail, players who played for Jackson have a great track record. It's when you try to use that Triangle that others can't cut it. But the players who played under Jackson seem to really do well as coaches, plus Lue looks to have picked up Doc's communication ability and can really get buy in from superstars. That will be key for him.

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2016, 10:47:52 AM »

What makes you say that?

He's saying all the right things about dealing with LeBron, it looks like the players trust him, he learn to coach from Phil Jackson and Doc Rivers and saw both work their magic, and though assistants who were Phil Jackson coaches seem to fail, players who played for Jackson have a great track record. It's when you try to use that Triangle that others can't cut it. But the players who played under Jackson seem to really do well as coaches, plus Lue looks to have picked up Doc's communication ability and can really get buy in from superstars. That will be key for him.

Fair enough. It does seem that with sports in general that it's the grinder-types like Lue that are most ideal fits to coach.