Author Topic: SITES TO DOWNLOAD ALBUMS?  (Read 932 times)

Blood$

SITES TO DOWNLOAD ALBUMS?
« on: February 01, 2016, 11:14:53 AM »
I fucks with 1994 Hip Hop but they don't always have many choices for links and AlbumFiend.com has been tripping for months, not sure if it's just my browser or the site is fucked... where are the other hot spots at for albums in high quality?

and miss me with the "Google" answers, fuck scrolling through 22 pages into foreign blogs just to find a link

Hack Wilson - real

Re: SITES TO DOWNLOAD ALBUMS?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 11:17:09 AM »
Myzuka.ru

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 01:20:30 PM »
Myzuka.ru

that website's all Russian or something how do you use it? Like can you give me a step by step on what icons to press please.

Thanks.

RIP FATAL

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 02:36:56 PM »
Myzuka.ru

smh... I can't read or get jiggy with this shit

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 03:28:58 PM »

1nce was blind

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 04:09:26 PM »
respecta.net which is a Russian site as well but may b a little more straightforward & easier 2 navigate on 4 u. plixid.com as well. Using Google & scrolling through mad pages 2 find links is the essence of digging haha. But I understand that u don't want 2 spend so much time looking 4 music so it's all g. Hope this helps!

Okka

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2016, 05:05:25 AM »
You can find almost anything from Google. You just gotta have patience. Most new albums can be found from torrent sites.

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2016, 08:55:02 AM »
You can find almost anything from Google. You just gotta have patience. Most new albums can be found from torrent sites.

Yep. I don't really download albums anymore but there were very few that I couldn't find on Google.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2016, 10:32:29 AM »
I never found that Flesh N Bone presents the Duct Tape Gang album, if anyone got a link to it?

It's not even on youtube or soundcloud.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2016, 03:08:47 PM »
did nobody see where I said "miss me with those Google answers"  ::)

yes I realize you can find almost anything on there after you scroll through 27 pages and stumble onto some blog in another language, nobody got time for that lol the point was to drop direct links to sites in here... props for the few that did  8)

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2016, 05:41:51 PM »

yes I realize you can find almost anything on there after you scroll through 27 pages and stumble onto some blog in another language, nobody got time for that lol the point was to drop direct links to sites in here... props for the few that did  8)

LOL my bad. But seriously, it's not that difficult, you don't usually have to look that hard.

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 07:51:44 AM »

LOL my bad. But seriously, it's not that difficult, you don't usually have to look that hard.

for the albums I'm trying to find, it surprisingly is pretty difficult lol

I miss sites like BayOnTop and RGF, they used to have just about everything

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 05:30:32 AM »
Sadly filestube & filetram are no more.  Texastakeover forum is back  :) , sadly realraptalk still ain't back  :(

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 01:29:36 PM »

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2016, 07:14:48 AM »
+1 y'all, some of these sites have some pretty good stuff that I can't get elsewhere  8)