Author Topic: Some very simple questions for Damon X  (Read 543 times)

TheSheriff

Some very simple questions for Damon X
« on: April 18, 2003, 03:41:39 PM »
1) Is the white man the devil?

2) Is the black man a superior being to the white man?

3) Do you, by any chance, religiously visit www.davidicke.com?

4) Please read this quotes, and somehow refute them.

First, the hip-hoppers:

"I see no changes, all I see is racist faces, misplaced hate brings disgrace to races..."-2Pac

"We wanna be part of the establishment! We all brothers! It don't matter if you black or white!"-Nas

Next, the philosophers:

"Let us Muslims, Hindus hold hands; Indians, Portugese, British, let us sit together, and dine as equals. Freedom is univeral; race is irrelevant in the matter of equality."-Mahatma Gandhi

"The Moor may enter my home as my equal-we are all the same in God's sweet eyes."-Thomas More

"The Persian Shah claims, my friends, his colour makes him a superior being in God's eyes...What is colour to one whose name inspires fear? What is origin to one whose age is unknowable? Let the Shah prove his point with war, the united free peoples are awaiting him."-JeanJacques Rousseau

"In London, they belittle the Arab; in Khartoum, we see him as our brother, equal in God's eyes."-Lord Gordon of Khartoum

and more

And finally, the black civil rights leaders you love:

"We do not ask for seperation because we are black, and blacks are better, or different, to whites; nor because we can never get along with whites. We ask because our rleigions are diametrically opposed, and we would rather
have the power to decide our fate Islamically."-Malcolm X

"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality."-Martin Luther King

and the killer...

"I have a dream that my four little children will, one day, live in a nation where they are judged not by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character! My lord, I have a dream!

One day right there, in Alabama, the little black boys and the little black girls, and the little white boys and the little white girls, will be able to join hands as brothers and sisters! I have a dream!"-Martin Luther King

These people believed in racial equality, but you and Louis Farrakhan don't. Who we gonna believe?

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Some very simple questions for Damon X
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 04:21:02 PM »
damn where is NIK at when you need him ...he could answer those for damon

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2003, 05:25:13 PM »
1) Is the white man the devil?

2) Is the black man a superior being to the white man?

3) Do you, by any chance, religiously visit www.davidicke.com?

4) Please read this quotes, and somehow refute them.

First, the hip-hoppers:

"I see no changes, all I see is racist faces, misplaced hate brings disgrace to races..."-2Pac

"We wanna be part of the establishment! We all brothers! It don't matter if you black or white!"-Nas

Next, the philosophers:

"Let us Muslims, Hindus hold hands; Indians, Portugese, British, let us sit together, and dine as equals. Freedom is univeral; race is irrelevant in the matter of equality."-Mahatma Gandhi

"The Moor may enter my home as my equal-we are all the same in God's sweet eyes."-Thomas More

"The Persian Shah claims, my friends, his colour makes him a superior being in God's eyes...What is colour to one whose name inspires fear? What is origin to one whose age is unknowable? Let the Shah prove his point with war, the united free peoples are awaiting him."-JeanJacques Rousseau

"In London, they belittle the Arab; in Khartoum, we see him as our brother, equal in God's eyes."-Lord Gordon of Khartoum

and more

And finally, the black civil rights leaders you love:

"We do not ask for seperation because we are black, and blacks are better, or different, to whites; nor because we can never get along with whites. We ask because our rleigions are diametrically opposed, and we would rather
have the power to decide our fate Islamically."-Malcolm X

"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality."-Martin Luther King

and the killer...

"I have a dream that my four little children will, one day, live in a nation where they are judged not by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character! My lord, I have a dream!

One day right there, in Alabama, the little black boys and the little black girls, and the little white boys and the little white girls, will be able to join hands as brothers and sisters! I have a dream!"-Martin Luther King

These people believed in racial equality, but you and Louis Farrakhan don't. Who we gonna believe?

1. You tell me, look at the history of Caucasians from the time they crawled out of the hills and caves of Europe (over 6,000 years ago) and tell me if their behavior towards those who are different from them as well as their own was of an angelic nature. Ask the billions of lives that were slaughtered from the concept of White World Supremacy (via slavery, murder, theft, lies, deception).
But with you, I don't know what your definition of a devil is, but you are the only one on this board that fits the term  ;)

2. What is a "superior being"? All I know that since my Creator created MAN in his own image and likeness and that man was a nappy-headed Blackman in the continent of Africa, does that make me superior? No, but I know that I come from the cream of the crop and that my ancestors have no birth record (no beginning or ending) and while others were as Rakim Allah (he's a rap artist, Owen) ".....they lived in caves/exiled from the original man" my ancestors were building Pyramids and establishing centers of knowledge, so does that make my ancestors superior to those who were eating raw uncooked flesh, covered in hair, roaming the mountain-side with a club in hand in search of food or commiting acts of beastiality? Hell yea!!!!

4. Never heard of the site, but since you know of it, I'll give you that one.

QUOTES:

1. You non-Africans kill me always using a 2Pac lyric to show that he was part of a "rainbow coalition"  I don't follow 2Pac all like that groupie, but "2Pacalypse Now" would show how most Africans feel about our  situation here in Amerikkka. Besides 2 Pac is not the most prolific thinker in my culture, he doesn't speak for me. Nas is cool, but one verse doesn't warrant him seeing that all men are created equal, because they were not. I f that was the case, then all nations would of been created at once or their would only be one race/nation. Dealing with history, you tell me how many people truly felt that way?

2. Ghandi was a beautiful man, but see my ancestors are warriors and like MLK, non-violence is great in a utopian society, but this is not a fairy tale. Freedom is universal, but Caucasians stole that virtue with the first slave ships travelling over the Middle Passage in 1555.

3. Since I don't know or care about the background or history of More and Rousseau, so who knows where you pulled that quote from or to which context it was put in.

4. Lord Gordon of Khartoum. Of course he sees the Arab as an equal when Arabs were big financial (slave) traders with Europe. and Khartoum is an African (BLACK) city in an African (BLACK) country, on a African (BLACK) continent, so for him to even claim Khartoum (which was a European colony; meaning Europeans illegally came and raped and pillaged the people and the wealth of the country for their own DEVILISH means) as his or him REPRESENTING the city is just another example of White World Supremacy. Hey Owen thanks for proving that point for me.

Lastly, I can pull quotes and put them in my own context from Malcolm (before and after his ouster) and MLK (in refernce to his opposition to the Vietnam War), so you really ain't proved shit Mr. "I have debated with the great minds of the world" you really believe your own hype, huh?

IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF THE HONORABLE MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY "Africa for the Africans" (refute that motherfucka)  ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2003, 05:44:46 PM »
So, you admit you believe, because you are black, you are of better blood than white men?

And evil is exclusive to Caucasians and their tools? Let's forget the cannibalism. And as if good is exclusive to non-whites...more on Gordon in the next paragraph, but how about Saulot, the child of Caine, reported by all Judao-Christian religions, and/including Islam, to have been white with blonde hair and blue eyes.

How about the other good white men? White men, aided by Arab and black vodoun slavers, may have enslaved the African peoples, but whites also singlehandedly abolished slavery.

Oh, and get your facts straight-Gordon stamped out slavery, and was friend of Southern Christian and Northern Muslim alike.

As for MLK, he was against the Vietnam war; and? Most people were.

What war are you fighting? The war on racism? Laughable. The fighters of your army are tools of the very evil they puport to be fighting against.

You and your sabbat of "warriors" are mere tools in the greater Jyhad, that between God and Satan. You fail to see, you are not solely warriors against racism, you are being used to fuel it.

Oh God, with his great grandson Saulot at his side, may you forgive those who assume to know better than you.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2003, 08:26:58 PM by Owen »

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2003, 08:12:28 PM »
Malcom X go back to AfriKKKa u stupid racist muthafucka  >:(

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2003, 02:11:35 AM »
lol @damon x

lol i just find it funny how black dudes like damon bitch about how they "think" they have it bad in society today.....but they don't even KNOW what bad is, i can EASILY find a white person in oildale here in bakersfield who has it ALOT worse than you'll ever know. I'll go down to Niles st. here in bakersfield and find a mexican family who has it worse off than you can dream of. quit bitchin' ass hole your making up your own racism
« Last Edit: April 19, 2003, 02:16:20 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2003, 06:23:32 AM »
damon is i saw you in real life i would beat the fuck out of you.

howz that for a peace protest? maybe knock some sense into you.

i dunno the background to this argument so im gonna leave it at that.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2003, 10:21:04 AM »
damon is i saw you in real life i would beat the fuck out of you.

howz that for a peace protest? maybe knock some sense into you.

i dunno the background to this argument so im gonna leave it at that.

Dude, stoppin' make cyber threats over the internet. You wouldn't do shit. Listenin' to too much gangster rap.

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2003, 10:31:47 AM »

Dude,

You DO know that "Dude" aws a word made by the devil( AKA White males).....

FucK AmeriKKKa!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2003, 01:16:28 PM »
You DO know that "Dude" aws a word made by the devil( AKA White males).....

FucK AmeriKKKa!!!

He has finally fallen to temptation...BWAHAHAHAHA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2003, 01:20:22 PM »
I think Damon descends from a monkey...

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2003, 02:09:46 PM »

look whos talkin

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2003, 03:04:03 PM »
Reading this thread the only thing I can conclude without any doubt is that CockShake aka RapQuake is gay and a racist taxi driver....

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2003, 03:27:30 PM »
Reading this thread the only thing I can conclude without any doubt is that CockShake aka RapQuake is gay and a racist taxi driver....

From this point on I shall never acknowledge ur worthless posts again....

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2003, 03:28:09 PM »

look whos talkin

RAPQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAKEE< SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thats whose talking you 5 -foot-short bitch^^
« Last Edit: April 19, 2003, 03:28:32 PM by Rap Quake »