Author Topic: Some very simple questions for Damon X  (Read 533 times)

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
Re:Some very simple questions for Damon X
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2003, 05:38:13 PM »
From this point on I shall never acknowledge ur worthless posts again....

Damn I really hope so. Since it's known from my short time here that you can't post nothing of intrigue.

It's always my fan with the red dot on his forehead, my fan with a nasty lookin' cave bitch in his avatar, and my new member of my FANataics club, my man Sphincter..or Sinister (whatever his name is) who have to always respond to one of my threads with a corny ass sentence (that often lacks a subject and a predicate).

Get off my dick faggots and tell your bitches to come here   :-*

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2003, 05:42:32 PM »
Damn I really hope so. Since it's known from my short time here that you can't post nothing of intrigue.

It's always my fan with the red dot on his forehead, my fan with a nasty lookin' cave bitch in his avatar, and my new member of my FANataics club, my man Sphincter..or Sinister (whatever his name is) who have to always respond to one of my threads with a corny ass sentence (that often lacks a subject and a predicate).

Get off my dick faggots and tell your bitches to come here   :-*

Quake was talking to PimpinIzEazy.

Oh, and which fan was I? The "nasty lookin' cave bitch" one? It's a shame racist africans who have betrayed their brothers don't know when to shut the fuck up.

Kaidy

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2003, 05:53:43 PM »
Owen, did you start this thread to belittle Damon X's religion and beliefs? That's what it looks like to me. Why do you get so bothered by what another person says or believes in?

Personally I enjoy reading a lot of Damon's post, and that doesn't necessarily mean I agree with all of them.

I think this thread should be locked up, it's not going anywhere new.

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2003, 06:04:02 PM »
And I would like to say to anyone who thinks I am a racist if you would like to get a real in-depth study of actual facts about my way of life (which most refer to as a religion) Listen to the musical works of:

Brand Nubian, Public Enemy, Paris, Above The Law, and Poor Righteous Teachers.

And if you think I still hate Caucasians, then you truly are a stupid ass motherfucker. I like anyone regardless of color who sees the world from all sides, not just from what their system of government has taught them. That's why I respect dudes like Seer and Kaidy, they don't agree with what I say (which is cool), but at least we can discuss and go on from there. When dealing with hillbilly's like Owen then I just turn into "RACIST MAN" and use my super-racist powers to belittle dickheads with words like "Cracka, Devil, Cave Dweller, Whitey, and the old school favorite...HONKY"  ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2003, 06:12:50 PM »
Kaidy, if you think I made this post to spit on Damon's beliefs, you're right. Damon believes he is superior to whites simply because he is black; I SPIT AT THAT.

Damon, I never thought you actually HATED whites; I simply think your belief that blacks are superior to whites is repugnant and hypocritical.

You lambast AmeriKKKa-fine. But then to say you are superior to whites...You are a disgrace to everything Martin Luther King Jr and Malcolm X worked for.

Wanna know why you dislike me?

Because I am a better debater than you, and I use that skill against you. You fear me, and everyone else here who contradicts your racist belief system.

Saulot will forgive you, but you have wasted your life and soul on meaningless endeavours which merely excaberate the problems you claim to be fighting. You disgust me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2003, 06:18:06 PM »
You are a disgrace to everything Martin Luther King Jr and Malcolm X worked for.

waaaaiiiiittttt a minute...I thought he was Malcolm X!!!!

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2003, 06:20:07 PM »
Kaidy, if you think I made this post to spit on Damon's beliefs, you're right. Damon believes he is superior to whites simply because he is black; I SPIT AT THAT.

Damon, I never thought you actually HATED whites; I simply think your belief that blacks are superior to whites is repugnant and hypocritical.

You lambast AmeriKKKa-fine. But then to say you are superior to whites...You are a disgrace to everything Martin Luther King Jr and Malcolm X worked for.

Wanna know why you dislike me?

Because I am a better debater than you, and I use that skill against you. You fear me, and everyone else here who contradicts your racist belief system.

Saulot will forgive you, but you have wasted your life and soul on meaningless endeavours which merely excaberate the problems you claim to be fighting. You disgust me.

One thing I'll give you props for Owen you are a funny CRACKA-ASS-CRACKA.
and yea you sure can out debate me with no facts to back out your useless foundation. Also you know what I'm better than everybody on this planet, regardless of color, 'cause I am RACIST MAN and my racist powers are better than everyone, so let me go "race up" somebody and after I'm done you can "out debate" them DEBATER BOY.  ::)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2003, 06:24:38 PM »
I dunno man......I make fun of "white boys" or wuteva 4 fun when tha time is right.....But this Damon dood takes it too far sometimes.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2003, 06:28:10 PM »
and yea you sure can out debate me with no facts to back out your useless foundation. Also you know what I'm better than everybody on this planet, regardless of color, 'cause I am RACIST MAN and my racist powers are better than everyone, so let me go "race up" somebody and after I'm done you can "out debate" them DEBATER BOY.  ::)

I have no proof you're racist? Laughable.

You dismiss two of the foremsot philosophers in western thought-both of whom opposed slavery-because you assume (rightly) they are right.

The sentence under your avatar says, explicitly, the black man is God, the white man implicitly is lower than that, therefore, the black man is superior.

And in this very thread, you admit you believe yourself superior to whites because you have closer african heritage than they do.

Case closed.

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2003, 06:30:16 PM »
I dunno man......I make fun of "white boys" or wuteva 4 fun when tha time is right.....But this Damon dood takes it too far sometimes.....

Word.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2003, 06:42:28 PM »

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2003, 06:43:01 PM »

I have no proof you're racist? Laughable.

You dismiss two of the foremsot philosophers in western thought-both of whom opposed slavery-because you assume (rightly) they are right.

The sentence under your avatar says, explicitly, the black man is God, the white man implicitly is lower than that, therefore, the black man is superior.

And in this very thread, you admit you believe yourself superior to whites because you have closer african heritage than they do.

Case closed.

Case re-opened Cracka

Where did I say that The White Man is the DEVIL? Just let me know where I said that, because like a bitch you are making Blanket assumptions. You asked a question do I believe the White Man is the Devil and I didn't say yes or no? I asked you to look at your ancestors history and tell me have their works been "angelic" and you still haven't replied. So you are making assumptions based on your bitch-made ways.

Hey DEBATER BOY, prove to me that the Blackman isn't GOD  and real debater can use actual facts, footnotes, and other means of disproving a topic. In fact, prove to me that the history of your people is not devilish, then you should come up with the right answer. Good luck HONKY  ::)

Oh I like your urban slang. (white boy from overseas said word, hahahahahahaha)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2003, 06:44:03 PM by Damon X Reppin ATL »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2003, 06:43:21 PM »

For real, he's living under an illusion if he beleives a certain race is suprerior than others.  Racism should not be tolerated on this board.  Peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2003, 06:47:09 PM »

For real, he's living under an illusion if he beleives a certain race is suprerior than others.  Racism should not be tolerated on this board.  Peace

Yea, Yea, Yea,  but it's superior in fact that Caucasians are attracted to a culture that is not theirs and that they try to live and emulate daily. So who's illusion are you living under MC Leprosy?  ::)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2003, 06:47:33 PM by Damon X Reppin ATL »

TheSheriff

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2003, 06:48:19 PM »
Case re-opened Cracka

Where did I say that The White Man is the DEVIL? Just let me know where I said that, because like a bitch you are making Blanket assumptions. You asked a question do I believe the White Man is the Devil and I didn't say yes or no? I asked you to look at your ancestors history and tell me have their works been "angelic" and you still haven't replied. So you are making assumptions based on your bitch-made ways.

Hey DEBATER BOY, prove to me that the Blackman isn't GOD  and real debater can use actual facts, footnotes, and other means of disproving a topic. In fact, prove to me that the history of your people is not devilish, then you should come up with the right answer. Good luck HONKY  ::)

Oh I like your urban slang. (white boy from overseas said word, hahahahahahaha)

You just admitted, whilst simultaneously denying you do, that you believe the white man to be devillish.

And I have answered that question. Arabs, blacks and whites created slavery together; whites alone abolished it.

My great-great-grandfather freed his slaves in 1859, and died protecting a black family.

Lord Byron, shortly before he died of swamp fever, fought for black rights in the Sudan, versus his very own government.

Percy Shelley fought racism at home, in his poetry and his actions. He was once almost killed when protecting a Freedman.

Oh look, I proved you wrong. Better start crying.