Author Topic: Og to be g dre/snoop leaked on bomb first credit to them...  (Read 3293 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Og to be g dre/snoop leaked on bomb first credit to them...
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2016, 07:11:54 AM »
Ah yea, thanks man. I thought the original (white) poster said 4 unreleased Dre Tracks.

Thought it was 4 tracks as well-...

I remember "Rat-Tat-Tat" (with Tha Realest) and "Stranded On Death Row" were also remixed for this projects.

Rat-tat-tat was the 4th song.  If you listen to the released version of Chronic 2000, track 1 disc 1, they kept the intro to the song, at the end he says "we gonna have to Rat-tat-tat dat ass" and it was supposed to lead into the Dre song, but instead we got the Treach/VK song. 

You sure about that? I thought it was 4 unreleased Dre beats/songs that were remixed. I remember seeing the posters for the album in The Source.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2016, 11:11:01 AM »
Lol I wonder which genius it was that said "hey you know what we should do? Let's add Top Dogg and Tha Realest to legendary Dre songs that they'll never live up to". Set those guys up for failure from the jump.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2016, 11:43:44 AM »
Lol I wonder which genius it was that said "hey you know what we should do? Let's add Top Dogg and Tha Realest to legendary Dre songs that they'll never live up to". Set those guys up for failure from the jump.

Same thang was done with Pac. Actually, some remixes of unreleased material were fuckn dope. Listen to OG 2 BG by Tha Dogg Pound. It was a really good track from Chronic 2000. They tried to release the unreleased Dr Dre material. To me, it's not worse than Eminem on 2Pac songs. Really. Before 1999, Death Row already did that with Top Dogg vocals on All About U from Greatest Hits ;)
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2016, 11:44:45 AM »
Lil' Ghetto Boy - Snoop Dogg/The D.O.C. (not remixed)

How is a version with The D.O.C. not a remix?

So what we have right now are the previously leaked original versions (or remix) of "Rat-tat-tat-tat" and "Ho Hoppin´aka Tha Hoe Hopper" in pretty bad quality and the new leak "OG to BG" in pretty good quality. Still missing "Die MF Die". Correct?

Hoe Hopper is out in pretty good quality, not perfect but still sounds great.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Okka

« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2016, 12:19:58 PM »

So what we have right now are the previously leaked original versions (or remix) of "Rat-tat-tat-tat" and "Ho Hoppin´aka Tha Hoe Hopper" in pretty bad quality and the new leak "OG to BG" in pretty good quality. Still missing "Die MF Die". Correct?

Hoe Hopper is out in pretty good quality, not perfect but still sounds great.

Do you have that good quality version?

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2016, 12:49:36 AM »

Doubt that it´s a remix with him. IMO D.O.C. is mentioned here because he wrote that song.

And yea, I remember a better quality of Tha Hoe Hopper. Have to take a look on my old HDD.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 12:52:33 AM by o g s u e s o n e »

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2016, 03:21:04 AM »

Doubt that it´s a remix with him. IMO D.O.C. is mentioned here because he wrote that song.

And yea, I remember a better quality of Tha Hoe Hopper. Have to take a look on my old HDD.

The best cassette rip from my HD

"The Hoe Hopper"
(Dr Dre)
(additionnal vocals : Snoop Doggy Dogg)
(produced by : Dr Dre)

http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/sSjvZryE/file.html
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 03:35:24 AM by donfathaimmortal »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2016, 03:50:30 AM »
Thanks man.  8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2016, 06:41:07 AM »

Exactly, plus they added Tha Realest to a few other songs too.

Because of You Girl originally featured Edi of Tha Outlawz and they took him out and added Tha Realest after the song was recorded

It's Going Down originally featured Tray Deee and then they replaced him with Tha Realest as well. 

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2016, 07:00:01 AM »

Exactly, plus they added Tha Realest to a few other songs too.

Because of You Girl originally featured Edi of Tha Outlawz and they took him out and added Tha Realest after the song was recorded

It's Going Down originally featured Tray Deee and then they replaced him with Tha Realest as well. 

They re recorded the songs just just replaced the og artists. But left og adlibs on both songs. Think edi can be heard on because of u (and storm) daz even says edi we got this off the hook or some shit like that.
And you can hear tray deee in background of goin down.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2016, 08:25:13 AM »
"Easy To Be A Soldier" (Snoop Dogg/Bitch Dogg) > Tha Realest added
"Because Of U" > EDI & Storm replaced by Tha Realest & Kurupt
"Who Do U Believe in" > Big Pimpin Delemond added
"Late Nite" > Quik & AMG replaced by Outlawz
"OG To BG" > Dr Dre replaced by Soopafly and Tha Dogg Pound
"Im Country" > Chocolate Bandit replaced by Doobie
"It's Going Down" > Tray Deee replaced by Tha Realest
"All About U" > YGD Top Dawg added
"Thug Nature" > Val Young deleted, J Valentine added
"Head Doctor" > Swoop G added
"I Will Survive" > Nate Dogg replaced by KV
"O.G." > Daz Dillinger added

or before...

"Out The Moon" > Lil Style replaced by 2Pac
"Let's Play House" > Warren G deleted
"California Love" > 2Pac added
"Can't C Mee" > given to Tha Dogg Pound, then 2Pac

Listen to projects like the classic "LBC 19th Street Compilation", all these songs were remixed or arranged with a lot of artists who were replaced by others (Kurupt, Swoop G). I mean, i'm not shocked with this type of ish ;) nothing new !

And, if we look at Dr Dre works. It's exaclty the same thang > "Blunt Tyme", "Sexy Dance", "Zoom" ...

Another example, "Still I Rise" (Chronic 2000 era). Hussein Fatal is excluded with new verses by Outlawz. Damon Thomas, the one who remixed all the Dr Dre tracks for "Chronic 2000" project, aslo remixed a lot of 2Pac tracks during this era.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:42:23 AM by donfathaimmortal »

Okka

« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2016, 09:55:14 AM »
Damon Thomas, the one who remixed all the Dr Dre tracks for "Chronic 2000" project, aslo remixed a lot of 2Pac tracks during this era.

Didn't Dre broke his jaw?