Author Topic: Chaos Merchants: New Info In The Tupac Shakur Murder Investigation  (Read 1667 times)

abusive

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/044s9EEet3g" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/044s9EEet3g</a>
Here is the Youtube playlist where you can listen to all ten parts:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4chbGs065u9a6snINTfI0TIAtaBDZ-I7

Russell Poole Releases "Chaos Merchants" Posthumously
Yesterday Russell Poole died suddenly while at the LA County Sheriff's Department discussing reopening of the Tupac and Biggie cases that he followed so closely. He left behind instructions that if anything were to happen to him at the meeting that his new book, "Chaos Merchants" be release to the public.

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- It is with great sadness that friend and colleague Michael Douglas Carlin, announces that Russell Poole died suddenly while at the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department to discuss the murders of Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls and the various attempted murders of Suge Knight. He was the original lead investigator on the cases while working for the LAPD as a Detective during his distinguished 19 year career with the department.

Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150820/259962

"Russell was working on his new book, "Chaos Merchants" and while it is still in a draft format he wanted the book to be released to the public if something happened to him," says Carlin.

Michael Carlin has written two books with Russell along with publishing numerous articles together.

Russell is an American Hero who blew the whistle on the corruption inside the LAPD at the time of the Rampart Scandal. He stood for truth and justice and vowed to pursue the killers of Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls always wanting to follow only the truth wherever it leads.

He knew the danger he was in by pursuing these cases as nobody wants to face life in prison which the killers will surely face if they are ever brought to justice. Russell always held out hope that law enforcement would reopen the cases as the new information was bubbling to the surface. We are hopeful that the new information in his book will lead to the successful prosecution of the killers who are guilty of premeditated murder as both of these murders required planning.

Download a free copy of "Chaos Merchants" PDF here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0DECZCZ0RQPTTBueWZ6cW5lX2s/view?usp=sharing

SOURCE: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/russell-poole-releases-chaos-merchants-posthumously-300131629.html
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

Re: Chaos Merchants: New Info In The Tupac Shakur Murder Investigation
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 08:11:31 AM »
I gotta go ahead and give it to JMix. We had our differences in the past but after hearing this I have to say that you were right. I just wanted the info dropped faster than what it did but looking back I can see why it didn't and what type of info you guys were working with. Salute.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 10:41:49 AM »
aint that conspiracy theory no 243 with lil half dead killin 2pac over brenda got a baby? thats pure comedy hahahaha
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:44:15 AM by bigpimpin20 »

jmix

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 10:47:26 AM »
I gotta go ahead and give it to JMix. We had our differences in the past but after hearing this I have to say that you were right. I just wanted the info dropped faster than what it did but looking back I can see why it didn't and what type of info you guys were working with. Salute.

i appreciate that. thank you

abusive

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 05:02:38 PM »
aint that conspiracy theory no 243 with lil half dead killin 2pac over brenda got a baby? thats pure comedy hahahaha
Even if you don't believe that conclusion the new evidence that the present is worth looking at.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 05:12:23 PM »
Even if you don't believe that conclusion the new evidence that the present is worth looking at.
what evidence? that mysterious letter? lol they tryin to make crooked ass cop reggie wright look like big bad mastermind behind all this like he had any pull within the mob hahahaa
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 05:42:32 PM by bigpimpin20 »

abusive

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 11:15:18 AM »
<sarcasm>Ok you win. This doc brings nothing new to the table at all. lol</sarcasm>
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 11:17:13 AM by abusive »

bigpimpin20

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 11:53:39 AM »
why nobody interviewed lil half dead yet since hes the main suspect? i think the reason behind it is that if they would present their ridiculous theory to him he would die from laughter lol
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 12:00:13 PM by bigpimpin20 »

abusive

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 01:12:14 PM »
why nobody interviewed lil half dead yet since hes the main suspect? i think the reason behind it is that if they would present their ridiculous theory to him he would die from laughter lol
lol Back to the Lil Half Dead thing again? Like I said before, even if you remove that from the equation there is still plenty of good info in here.

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 02:07:44 PM »
Whats the sketch? Give me some cliff notes please and a rough outline of the theory if you can.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2016, 02:14:09 PM »
lol Back to the Lil Half Dead thing again? Like I said before, even if you remove that from the equation there is still plenty of good info in here.
theres a lot of interesting informations like ''neckbone was killed cuz he knew the shooters'' but iin reality neckbone is alive and well lol
or information like ''lil half dead is doing life for another murder'' but in reality he is free lol
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 02:34:42 PM by bigpimpin20 »

abusive

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2016, 02:26:15 PM »
Whats the sketch? Give me some cliff notes please and a rough outline of the theory if you can.
Here are the cliff notes:
http://www.americannewsservice.org/2015/07/new-evidence-shows-tupac-and-biggie.html

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2016, 12:44:55 PM »
Here are the cliff notes:
http://www.americannewsservice.org/2015/07/new-evidence-shows-tupac-and-biggie.html

Thanks.

So much smoke and so many different mirrors in this case that it can only lead you to believe that no matter what you believe, it probably isn't the truth or full deal.

Some theories hold more weight than others but when you look at all of them together they each hold points of view of interests the others don't account for or ignore and therefore there is no complete picture meaning 20 years later with all the net investigations and armchair speculation we still don't know the truth of what happened that night in Vegas.

abusive

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2016, 04:29:47 PM »
bump...

abusive

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 08:22:23 AM »

Bow down! We coming @ you worldwide got dammit.

"You better stand down hands down or you'll be man down on the damn ground" - Crooked I