Author Topic: new beat  (Read 1843 times)

abusive

new beat
« on: February 05, 2016, 08:33:55 PM »
edit
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:31:47 AM by abusive »
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

Re: new beat
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 06:03:49 PM »
Doesn't work

abusive

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 08:34:26 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 09:34:32 AM »
Beats kinda generic, the sounds are cheap, needs a kick as well .. When the "heys" kicked in, it took the generic aspect to another level.

The melody sounds good, could be dope if reworked with higher quality sounds .. I liked the part where the snaps kicked in, that was hard.

abusive

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 05:57:59 PM »
Beats kinda generic, the sounds are cheap, needs a kick as well .. When the "heys" kicked in, it took the generic aspect to another level.

The melody sounds good, could be dope if reworked with higher quality sounds .. I liked the part where the snaps kicked in, that was hard.
agreed

abusive

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 05:59:55 PM »
except for the cheap sounds part i dont know what that means

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 01:34:05 AM »
Sounds like fruity loop sounds from the basic kit they give u when u download the demo version of the program .. Look for some better sound kits and try to rework it + add a kick to make it knock.

abusive

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 11:27:54 AM »
Sounds like fruity loop sounds from the basic kit they give u when u download the demo version of the program .. Look for some better sound kits and try to rework it + add a kick to make it knock.
ok. they're not though. i'm deep in the warez game, the sounds are top of the line. Maybe its the way I mixed it.