Author Topic: Just watched Murder Rap: Inside The Biggie and Tupac Murders  (Read 4337 times)

afgmafia

• 'G'
Just watched Murder Rap: Inside The Biggie and Tupac Murders
« on: February 07, 2016, 12:31:43 AM »
http://putlocker.is/watch-murder-rap-inside-the-biggie-and-tupac-murders-online-free-putlocker.html

I always thought the Illuminati killed 2Pac, but I believe everything Keffe D said. Plus he confirmed that he's known Suge since they were children, which is why Suge said to Orlando I know your family. Pretty fucked up now if you think about it, the two talents were murdered, when it shoulda been Suge and Diddy

Goon_574

• Lil Geezy
Re: Just watched Murder Rap: Inside The Biggie and Tupac Murders
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 04:44:42 AM »
Glad your not misinformed anymore. Looking at comments at various places some people still think it was the government or some bullshit. The more people that see this the better

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 04:52:13 AM »
But I don't get why police don't get after puffy?

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 08:37:53 AM »
cause biggie's mom had a 400 million dollar lawsuit against the LAPD, cause of the rumours i guess that cops were involved in the murder of her son. If this had played out the LAPD would have looked very bad in the public eyes, maybe another riot would have broken out.

If Biggie's mom didn't file a lawsuit they probably would have been more thorough with the investigation and find this shit out, in fact they already knew everything from the CI informant. Clearly Diddy is the luckiest fucker unless someone told him that a grieving mother who files a lawsuit against the police department would put a stop on the investigation until none of the information would be credible, which even then he would be the luckiest fucker lol.

jmix

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 10:16:16 AM »

because there is FUCKING ZERO evidence to back up what Kading is selling. Ask yourselves why you only hear SNIPPETS of the CONFESSION. Its BS

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 10:35:35 AM »
If this had played out the LAPD would have looked very bad in the public eyes, maybe another riot would have broken out.

Extremely unlikely.  I don't think it would elevated to that level but I also don't buy that the OJ verdict would have had that impact either but who can say?

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 01:37:20 PM »

because there is FUCKING ZERO evidence to back up what Kading is selling. Ask yourselves why you only hear SNIPPETS of the CONFESSION. Its BS

common jmix you're a very smart guy, think about it, pac jumps lando and 2-3 hours later he's shot...it's a classic driveby retaliation tactic in cali....its no science to this only people in cali understand this

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2016, 02:05:39 PM »

maybe cause the confession is super long and would have made the movie a television series lol either way we heard what we need to hear.

and riot or not a police department losing a case to corruption is something to be avoided at all costs. Think about the heads of the department... the shit storm they'd get from their bosses and the public, they definitely didn't want that. They may have been corrupt themselves and if they lost the case the FBI might've had to do some investigating on who's corrupt and who isn't in the department and they knew they'd get caught. Either way it's something to be avoided at all costs.

I always thought it was bigger than just Diddy and some gang members, and then watching MC Eiht's interview with Vlad when he says all of Compton knew lol seems like none of it would have occurred if Diddy didn't put a reward on the chain.

What happened to Lane and Poochie though? Like why were they murdered? Do you guys think it was Suge's retaliation after he had found out? Plus it's pretty funny that he stopped at Biggie.

And what did the Compton riots ensue?

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2016, 03:23:47 PM »

maybe cause the confession is super long and would have made the movie a television series lol either way we heard what we need to hear.

and riot or not a police department losing a case to corruption is something to be avoided at all costs. Think about the heads of the department... the shit storm they'd get from their bosses and the public, they definitely didn't want that. They may have been corrupt themselves and if they lost the case the FBI might've had to do some investigating on who's corrupt and who isn't in the department and they knew they'd get caught. Either way it's something to be avoided at all costs.

I always thought it was bigger than just Diddy and some gang members, and then watching MC Eiht's interview with Vlad when he says all of Compton knew lol seems like none of it would have occurred if Diddy didn't put a reward on the chain.

What happened to Lane and Poochie though? Like why were they murdered? Do you guys think it was Suge's retaliation after he had found out? Plus it's pretty funny that he stopped at Biggie.

Suge didn't found out who they are he saw them face to face and he knew them
I think he paid the hit on Orlando

bigpimpin20

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2016, 04:25:21 PM »

lane was shot by 2 crips from rival set over  drug deal dispute but he also took one of them with him lol poochie was killed by fruit town pirus i think. those killings aint got nothin to do with death of pac or biggie

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2016, 04:54:55 PM »

lane was shot by 2 crips from rival set over  drug deal dispute but he also took one of them with him lol poochie was killed by fruit town pirus i think. those killings aint got nothin to do with death of pac or biggie

Oh ok good to know!!

abusive

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2016, 05:30:54 PM »

Ok, so why not drop the confession on youtube?

Why hasn't Puffy been arrested?
Why wasn't Deandre Smith been arrested and charged with accessory if he was driving the car like Keefe said?

If you believe that cops were worried about being held liable or looking bad over this then why wouldn't you take a documentary by ex-police that clears them with a grain of salt? I bet you would take an ex-cop's word and someone facing life's word with a grain of salt under any other circumstance.

The FBI? You don't remember Pac rapping about the feds wanting him dead on AEOM? You do know that it's common for local, state and federal law enforcement to work together right?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

jmix

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2016, 05:32:57 PM »

its not because it is super long. It is because it is super coerced and leading. "you used a .40 cal glock, RIGHT?" "Orlando was the shooter, RIGHT?"... smh. This guy Kading is a disgraced cop. Crooked too.

2pac deserves better than this.

biggie...not so much.

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2016, 09:45:51 PM »
with all respect to imix , a question to u champ u think that reggie wright and undercover cops were wanted to kill pac and suge to so sharitha and regie could control death row ?
u don't think orlando was involved in the shooting no way?

bigpimpin20

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2016, 01:26:41 AM »
with all respect to imix , a question to u champ u think that reggie wright and undercover cops were wanted to kill pac and suge to so sharitha and regie could control death row ?
u don't think orlando was involved in the shooting no way?
dont forget to throw there snoops cousin rapper lil half dead as a shooter lol reggie attendin gang meetings lol its unbelieveable somebody actually wrote a book about some ridiculous stuff like this lol
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 01:34:41 AM by bigpimpin20 »