Author Topic: Just watched Murder Rap: Inside The Biggie and Tupac Murders  (Read 4330 times)

Blood$

Re: Just watched Murder Rap: Inside The Biggie and Tupac Murders
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2016, 09:29:01 PM »
I actually caught this a few weeks back on TV, pretty interesting stuff... I could see a majority of it being about the closest to the truth out there but obviously we'll never get it 100%

jmix

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2016, 06:05:10 PM »
But I don't get why police don't get after puffy?

because there is FUCKING ZERO evidence to back up what Kading is selling. Ask yourselves why you only hear SNIPPETS of the CONFESSION. Its BS

maybe cause the confession is super long and would have made the movie a television series lol either way we heard what we need to hear.

and riot or not a police department losing a case to corruption is something to be avoided at all costs. Think about the heads of the department... the shit storm they'd get from their bosses and the public, they definitely didn't want that. They may have been corrupt themselves and if they lost the case the FBI might've had to do some investigating on who's corrupt and who isn't in the department and they knew they'd get caught. Either way it's something to be avoided at all costs.

I always thought it was bigger than just Diddy and some gang members, and then watching MC Eiht's interview with Vlad when he says all of Compton knew lol seems like none of it would have occurred if Diddy didn't put a reward on the chain.

What happened to Lane and Poochie though? Like why were they murdered? Do you guys think it was Suge's retaliation after he had found out? Plus it's pretty funny that he stopped at Biggie.

And what did the Compton riots ensue?

that is not why it was not released in full. It was dealing with a pcp fbi case and the pac stuff was off record.

i am not shooting the message.

although, kading is a crooked cop with a shady track record. I even called LVMP about these claims and they said it is completely fictional.

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2016, 09:43:15 PM »
Puffy would have sued Kading for libel if the shit wasnt true, he hasn't and I think he just wants all this shit to go away.  Side note I posted Travon Lane's facebook page on here Jimix is trying to interview
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

jmix

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2016, 08:45:53 AM »
read the book and watched the film. Great work. I believe this is as close to the truth we will ever get. No more conspiracies, and bull to make money off Pac and Big's name.

because a 'Murder Rap' book and a movie is not making money off pac and big? derp.

call lvmp and/or Lapd and ask them if the cases are 'solved'

spoiler alert: they are both open and active.