Author Topic: best superbowl ever  (Read 1369 times)

Sccit

Re: best superbowl ever
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2016, 09:20:26 AM »
See. I don't ever cheer for a player or a city. I cheer for my opinion to be right. I say so and so is better or worse and hoe they perform or how their team performs helps my argument.

For years I said Peyton was the best because of how he played. Guys against me would use post season team losses to say I was wrong. I said wins and losses are more about coaches and entire units than QBS.  Buy still they are argue that the most important reason Brady's teams won even when he played poorly was about something he did. Now Peyton wins his second ring where the rest of the team played much better than him and thsee idiots don't know what to argue. Either abandon their theory or say something stupid like Peyton's will made the difference. It's silly buy either way I win mg arguments.

And even tgat I don't take too seriously. That's just where the fun is. Feeling better about myself because a player I think plays well or a team I am only supposed to cheer for because of geography just never made sense to me.

Not feeling better about yourself, but rather feeling good to see someone you support/vouch for win. Do you feel better about yourself if your little cousin wins the 5th grade spelling bee? Naah, but you feel good for them. Do u have a favorite nfl team?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2016, 11:49:34 AM »
I'd say congrats to a parent of the kid or if I helped him study I'd appreciate being told congrats but other than that I'm not sure I would.

Funny how were debating the philosophy behind saying congratulations.

BTW congratulations on the release of your hit em with another vid. Berm out a while I know buy I never said do before so congrats. A bit sexually violent for my taste but still well produced.

As far as my team. I have a soft spot for the Bills because of my childhood but I don't call them my team. The only teams I take pride in are ones I played for or coached.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2016, 03:11:49 PM »
I'd say congrats to a parent of the kid or if I helped him study I'd appreciate being told congrats but other than that I'm not sure I would.

BTW congratulations on the release of your hit em with another vid. Berm out a while I know buy I never said do before so congrats. A bit sexually violent for my taste but still well produced.

As far as my team. I have a soft spot for the Bills because of my childhood but I don't call them my team. The only teams I take pride in are ones I played for or coached.

Thnx bro .. Check the new joint we just dropped in the WC section

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2016, 07:37:19 PM »

Down 4 Whatever? Love the 90s siren sound. Great track. Keep it up. You guys sell hard copies?

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 10:59:14 PM »

Down 4 Whatever? Love the 90s siren sound. Great track. Keep it up. You guys sell hard copies?

http://lasmostblunted.bigcartel.com/product/l-a-m-b-violence-of-tha-lambz

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2016, 05:19:28 PM »
I ended up helping out with the scanners at the gates (just there to make sure they functioned properly, help with any issues ect...). Everything got wrapped up before kickoff and I got to enjoy the game. Being a big Sports Fan and it being my first SB, it was a fun time. Although I was jealous of all those fans getting a chance to watch "their team" play for a Championship.
Hopefully one day I'll get to See Cleveland Play for a Championship...

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2016, 11:15:31 PM »
I ended up helping out with the scanners at the gates (just there to make sure they functioned properly, help with any issues ect...). Everything got wrapped up before kickoff and I got to enjoy the game. Being a big Sports Fan and it being my first SB, it was a fun time. Although I was jealous of all those fans getting a chance to watch "their team" play for a Championship.
Hopefully one day I'll get to See Cleveland Play for a Championship...

musta been an incredible experience

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2016, 12:41:08 AM »
all these "fixed" comments are fucking stupid, panthers were too cocky and the broncos D shut them up

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2016, 10:51:32 AM »
all these "fixed" comments are fucking stupid, panthers were too cocky and the broncos D shut them up

Read up on Dan Moldea. The ny times crime reporter that proved 70 games ftom 70 to 79 were fixed and 22 nfl owners has ties to illegal gambling rings. It's not a conspiracy. Doesn't prove it's still fixed now but gambling and point shaving was a huge part of nfl history.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2016, 10:54:49 AM »
If the nfl was being fixed from the top of the league then the jets would have a superbowl by now lmao

Spygate tho, that was crooked.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2016, 11:01:48 AM »
If the nfl was being fixed from the top of the league then the jets would have a superbowl by now lmao

Spygate tho, that was crooked.

I never said it was orchestrated like the WWE. It's not one owner making sure his son in law is world champ. It's a bunch of owners who have historic gambling ties making sure they can clear huge amount of money that they don't have to share with stockholders.