Author Topic: Cam Newton holds press conference to address Superbowl loss  (Read 529 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Cam Newton holds press conference to address Superbowl loss
« on: February 09, 2016, 11:15:55 AM »
this guy is a sore loser...I felt horrible for him during the game but today dude basically says he was scared to get hurt not diving for that fumble and that "that's not why we lost"

YES IT IS WHY, YOU WERE DOWN 16-10 AND HAD THE BALL!  get a TD and you go ahead!   ::)

even noodle neck Peyton would dive for that fumble

Sccit

Re: Cam Newton holds press conference to address Superbowl loss
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 08:25:23 AM »
HE REMINDS ME OF LEBRON

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 07:39:29 PM »
HE REMINDS ME OF LEBRON
Lebron won championships though.

Maybe Harden is a better example, especially with how awful his defense is.  Just like Cam not going for the ball.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 07:54:03 PM »
I hate jumping on the bandwagon of someone getting a bunch of hate, but Cam is just annoying as hell in general.  Dude wants to celebrate every play he makes and all the glory that comes with it, but when the chips are down he sulks like a little kid.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 07:55:53 PM »
HE REMINDS ME OF LEBRON

Maybe Harden is a better example, especially with how awful his defense is.  Just like Cam not going for the ball.

Lebron is more known for being a loser in the finals, he's just lucky to have played w an allstar cast

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 07:59:01 PM »
HE REMINDS ME OF LEBRON

Lebron is more known for being a loser in the finals, he's just lucky to have played w an allstar cast
Yeah, he took his first Finals loss pretty hard too in an unsportsmanlike way, but he took it better.