Author Topic: Should I boycott the NBA all-star game?  (Read 1015 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Should I boycott the NBA all-star game?
« on: February 09, 2016, 11:33:19 AM »
Lack of white representation. After the Oscar's outcry, debating if I should do the same.

Only hope for me to tune in is if Pau or Love get named Butler's replacement.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Should I boycott the NBA all-star game?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 11:49:04 AM »
lol  blame the fans for not getting Krytaps in

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 08:28:27 AM »
ZAZA ALMOST MADE IT .. PAU IS IN NOW, KLAY THOMPSON ALSO PART WHITE

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 02:14:36 PM »
white men cant jump 8)

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 02:19:06 PM »
Reaching for and claiming Spaniards is lame, have a little pride.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 04:19:29 AM »
Boycott it cause the center position isn't represented anymore or because the players refuse to play defense.  196 points & no overtimes whatsoever, DISGUSTING!  Might sound like a purist here but some defense is exciting.  Better yet, boycott all all-star games.  I haven't watched the nfl pro bowl since 1983.  1 time & that was it. 

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 09:45:40 AM »
Boycott it cause the center position isn't represented anymore or because the players refuse to play defense.  196 points & no overtimes whatsoever, DISGUSTING!  Might sound like a purist here but some defense is exciting.  Better yet, boycott all all-star games.  I haven't watched the nfl pro bowl since 1983.  1 time & that was it. 

Yea the game is hella boring now, no competition whatsoever, lanes opening up for dunks all game long, it's pathetic. Some1 needs to start a petition to get defense in the Allstar game. These dudes jus gettin ran on and are ok wit it, where's the pride?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 10:16:53 AM »
I boycotted the All Star game because it was on TNT and I ain't paying for cable no more. If the All Star game and All Star weekend was on ABC, I'd watch.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 01:49:29 PM »
I boycotted the All Star game because it was on TNT and I ain't paying for cable no more. If the All Star game and All Star weekend was on ABC, I'd watch.

Surprised it's only televised on cable for how big a spectacle it is.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 03:08:12 PM »

I'd agree, of the all star games it's much more of a spectacle than the others.

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2016, 04:50:49 PM »

Yeah, but the game itself is still regarded as crap. I'd still take it over the Pro Bowl, but the MLB All Star Game is the only one that actually resembles a real game.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 05:12:52 PM »

Yeah, but the game itself is still regarded as crap. I'd still take it over the Pro Bowl, but the MLB All Star Game is the only one that actually resembles a real game.

They really gota add a stipulation to this

Remedy360

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 05:27:45 PM »

What would you suggest? I will admit that using it to decide home field advantage in the MLB makes it more interesting, but I still think it's stupid to have such a major component on the line for what it is.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 06:41:28 PM »

What would you suggest? I will admit that using it to decide home field advantage in the MLB makes it more interesting, but I still think it's stupid to have such a major component on the line for what it is.

I duno something small, but that will make the game interesting .. Like the winning conference gets to pick between 2-2-1-1-1 or 2-3-2 in the finals matchup (whichever they believe would favor them)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2016, 07:58:20 PM »
I remember watching the game that was spotted because the managers didn't want to over use the pitchers. The next year they added the stipulation, which I found dumb, but whatever.