Author Topic: Should I boycott the NBA all-star game?  (Read 1000 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Should I boycott the NBA all-star game?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2016, 08:07:55 PM »
I don't know what y'all talking about, defense was played.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 11:34:03 PM »
I remember watching the game that was spotted because the managers didn't want to over use the pitchers. The next year they added the stipulation, which I found dumb, but whatever.

Who got home field advantage before the stipulation.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2016, 12:40:18 PM »
I remember watching the game that was spotted because the managers didn't want to over use the pitchers. The next year they added the stipulation, which I found dumb, but whatever.

They took turns each year, which I also didn't like. I thought they should do like the NBA, team with the better record should have home field, but pre-stipulation they took turns with one year being AL, then NL, then AL, then NL.....

Remedy360

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2016, 01:36:54 PM »

They took turns each year, which I also didn't like. I thought they should do like the NBA, team with the better record should have home field, but pre-stipulation they took turns with one year being AL, then NL, then AL, then NL.....

Agreed, that's the only one that makes much logical sense to me.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2016, 12:31:50 AM »

In that case the allstar winner makes more sense

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2016, 09:03:55 AM »

In that case the allstar winner makes more sense

Compared to the alternate years, I'd agree, but I think the best record should be the way they go.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2016, 09:29:32 AM »
Nah allstar game deciding it is more exciting