Author Topic: Og to be g dre/snoop leaked on bomb first credit to them...  (Read 3322 times)

MOON KNIGHT

Re: Og to be g dre/snoop leaked on bomb first credit to them...
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2016, 07:17:00 PM »
Finally!
Thanks for posting :cheers:

CORREA

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2016, 08:19:20 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ckgN6zYCBTQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ckgN6zYCBTQ</a>

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2016, 09:35:52 PM »
wow I never thought this would leak, supposedly more to come!  thank you to whoever decided to let everyone hear this!

Fritz

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2016, 02:12:43 AM »
Thanks a lot, awesome track

dnjp4life

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2016, 02:34:26 AM »
Keep the leaks coming.  Thanks and +1 to the people who bring these tracks to the forum's attention.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2016, 02:40:23 AM »
Keep the leaks coming.  Thanks and +1 to the people who bring these tracks to the forum's attention.

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2016, 02:45:37 AM »
Sounds very early in the Chronic sessions. Like more N.W.A production and lyrics style.

Re: East Side Party. Who TF is mixing these? No way is that a DR original mix the beats all off.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 02:57:02 AM by Do Buy Albums »

Desert Lord

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2016, 04:37:24 AM »
wow! thanx bro...

has a kind of a getto boys sound to me...is there any chance scarface wrote the verses?

Getto Boys was the first thing I thought when I heard it.
More than likely DOC wrote it. This was Chronic era, correct?

yeah chronic era, i think....yeah, most likely DOC wrote it, but GB was also around at that time. bushwick was on stranded on death row, and i think scarface was hangin' around with them earlier?

bouli77

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2016, 05:03:02 AM »
wow! thanx bro...

has a kind of a getto boys sound to me...is there any chance scarface wrote the verses?

it's probable Scarface was involved in the process though as The Geto Boys were working in Cali and The Convicts almost signed on the label (hence Bushwick Bill being on the intro of Stranded On Death Row, the Warren G produced song by Snoop & The Convicts, RBX being featured on The Diary and Scarface reusing Death Row material for The Diary, Big Mike reusing shit he wrote for The Chronic on Till Death Do Us Part etc.)

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2016, 09:55:36 AM »
just two of the hundereds of deathrow tracks in the vault. whover leaked this and the doggather shit, you can bet is sittin on a lot more....pac,snoop, dre, nate, dpg, etc

Okka

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2016, 04:02:43 PM »
wow! thanx bro...

it's probable Scarface was involved in the process though as The Geto Boys were working in Cali and The Convicts almost signed on the label (hence Bushwick Bill being on the intro of Stranded On Death Row, the Warren G produced song by Snoop & The Convicts, RBX being featured on The Diary and Scarface reusing Death Row material for The Diary, Big Mike reusing shit he wrote for The Chronic on Till Death Do Us Part etc.)

RBX is on "The Diary"? What song?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2016, 09:21:43 PM »
just two of the hundereds of deathrow tracks in the vault. whover leaked this and the doggather shit, you can bet is sittin on a lot more....pac,snoop, dre, nate, dpg, etc

they sure are, but i can't complain about free music man  8)

The Predator

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2016, 06:51:44 AM »
Rare Deathrow Dre, it's a celebration!

Props.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2016, 07:16:34 AM »
wow! thanx bro...

The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

bouli77

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2016, 08:24:09 AM »
wow! thanx bro...

sorry I tripped, I always thought Strictly for the Funk Lovers on The World Is Yours was a RBX. it reminds me of RBX on The Chronic Outro, the voice, the classic P-Funk instrumental (Doo Doo Chasers melody if i'm not mistaken), Jewell singing in the background, Scarface using the phrase "getting your cranium cracked" / "haven't you heard of a killa", shit sounds like RBX and Death Row. even if it's not RBX, it does sound like Death Row material and you can hear Jewell singing Scarface & RBX in the background at some point, so all of these elements point to this interlude being conceived and recorded at the time Scarface, Bushwick Bill, Big Mike & Lord 3-2 were working with Death Row.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YKB7GJhem7I" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YKB7GJhem7I</a>