Author Topic: Death Row RARE Tracks Request/Swap Thread *Audio*  (Read 4718 times)

Eddz

CORREA

Re: Death Row RARE Tracks Request/Swap Thread *Audio*
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2016, 06:35:15 AM »
how cute this got turned into a thread to talk about the old farts of death row on the low lol asking for tracks that can easily be found with google  :D

Eddz

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2016, 03:32:48 PM »
how cute this got turned into a thread to talk about the old farts of death row on the low lol asking for tracks that can easily be found with google  :D

I'm taking it that this is Correa, I just don't get why you bother coming to threads that don't interest you. Get a life, your trolling is embarrassing.

CORREA

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2016, 03:52:33 PM »

I'm taking it that this is Correa, I just don't get why you bother coming to threads that don't interest you. Get a life, your trolling is embarrassing.

go and look in the mirror and you will see whats embarrassing
now be a nice little retard and hit the diss on my karma that's means absolutely nothing  8)

Eddz

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2016, 03:42:26 AM »

now be a nice little retard and hit the diss on my karma that's means absolutely nothing  8)

Cool story bro  :loser:

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2016, 04:40:08 AM »

Cool story bro  :loser:

What an idiot, Correa Aerroc NiCo... useless, as always.

(...) He's one of these weirdos who sit online with zero lives and like to start bs. The clinical term is loser I think. No idea where he comes from or why he posts pointless crap. It's amusing at times and annoying at others. Mostly it's just sad.

This.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

WestSideDon

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2016, 05:40:19 AM »
Cant somebody here stop this pathetic correa idiot from posting/making new accounts ?  :-X :-X
Its seriously just sad by this point...

CORREA

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2016, 03:33:14 PM »
Cant somebody here stop this pathetic correa idiot from posting/making new accounts ?  :-X :-X
Its seriously just sad by this point...

hey stupid its a thing called name change

dnjp4life

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2016, 02:44:25 AM »
Mr Wicked and DJ SUGAFREE QUIK came through with clean versions of 'Fuck Wit Dre Day' and '2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted' for me. If anyone is interested, here are the links:

http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/OhSwkbRj/file.html - '2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted'

http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/AO0NbyQj/file.html - 'Dre Day'

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 04:50:05 AM by Okka »

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2016, 11:58:44 AM »
re up of the extended remix of dre day please, i have the singles but that ain't on there.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

dnjp4life

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2017, 08:48:14 AM »
Here's one that some may not have heard before.  This was posted on here a few years ago so all credit to the OG hookup:

Michael Jackson: Is It Scary (Death Row Records remix):
http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/C6rk0WwS/file.html