Author Topic: How did the Meek Mill Vs. 50 Cent beef happen?  (Read 358 times)

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Re: How did the Meek Mill Vs. 50 Cent beef happen?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2016, 11:34:29 AM »
How did it start? 2 things happened: 1st Meek started fuckin' with CO Rozzay and than Meek brought Trav on stage and when 50 was about to go at Trav, Meek was holdin' 50 back.. plus whatever happened behind the scenes that we don't know about. That shit let 50 know Meek ain't really 'bout that.

Plus Meek was talkin' in interviews  about bein' ready to go at 50 if 50 and Rozzay ever went at it when he was around.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 11:39:53 AM by Dargine »
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

me1

Re: How did the Meek Mill Vs. 50 Cent beef happen?
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2016, 01:46:25 PM »
the beat bangs, that's the appeal to me. but damn, where drake succeeded is making a diss that is EVERYWHERE...that is unprecedented. the song was/is all over the radio (6 months running), the song was all over NBA all star weekend (shaq beatboxed for Drake during an interview asking him to spit B2B over the beat), the song was nominated for a grammy...........that's the nail in the coffin for that beef. the song is inescapable for meek. also give drake credit for his constant sub assault (telling Kevin Hart his city, Philly, "had a very tough year")

as for fif...like him or hate him, no denying that he's a social media whore and borderline groupie the way he takes shots at people doing well. desperate times (30mm in outstanding judgements he owes to creditors) call for lame desperate social media measures, i suppose. he likes kicking people while they are down too, in this case, meek, i guess
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 06:22:00 AM by manny1 »