Author Topic: How did the Meek Mill Vs. 50 Cent beef happen?  (Read 356 times)

afgmafia

• 'G'
How did the Meek Mill Vs. 50 Cent beef happen?
« on: February 14, 2016, 09:44:18 PM »
like who started it?

doggfather

Re: How did the Meek Mill Vs. 50 Cent beef happen?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 12:35:20 AM »
IMO 50, as allways...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 09:30:29 AM »
50 was taking shots on Instagram for months, Meek finally ripped him a new one on "Gave Em Hope", 50 responded on Instagram with a bunch of corny memes that he didn't even make and is basically too shook to drop a diss record because he's now the 2016 Twitter fingers

Meek took this one by a landslide, and he got Drake in the second round... "War Pain" was the nail in the coffin for Drake's credibility but the groupies will never admit that

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 12:45:07 PM »
50 was taking shots on Instagram for months, Meek finally ripped him a new one on "Gave Em Hope", 50 responded on Instagram with a bunch of corny memes that he didn't even make and is basically too shook to drop a diss record because he's now the 2016 Twitter fingers

Meek took this one by a landslide, and he got Drake in the second round... "War Pain" was the nail in the coffin for Drake's credibility but the groupies will never admit that

But 50 and Meek were cool why did 50 take shots on instagram? Did he want to follow the bandwagon after Back 2 Back came out.

And nobody destroyed 50 except kiss and p. 50 the realest in the game so much so it does worse for him than good. Niggas like you who roll wit Meek instead of 50 are naive, 50 did real dirt and after being rich he still hood as fuck. Meek sided wit a CO haha you lame ass.

War Pain was good cause the beat, All of the lines were whatever. After B2B he shoulda came back wit something way harder, but like I said you're too naive.

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 12:53:30 PM »

But 50 and Meek were cool why did 50 take shots on instagram? Did he want to follow the bandwagon after Back 2 Back came out.

And nobody destroyed 50 except kiss and p. 50 the realest in the game so much so it does worse for him than good. Niggas like you who roll wit Meek instead of 50 are naive, 50 did real dirt and after being rich he still hood as fuck. Meek sided wit a CO haha you lame ass.

War Pain was good cause the beat, All of the lines were whatever. After B2B he shoulda came back wit something way harder, but like I said you're too naive.

lmao  ;D i dont know bout you but i listen to music just for the music i dont give a fuck what what rappers sold drugs or who is "shooting" people and as far as roach man and 50 wack goes this shouldn't even be consider a beef you got one guy who cant make a hit for the life of him and u got another who spits loud hot trash

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 01:53:03 PM »

Game bodied 50 Cent more than any of those dudes you just named lol, and while on that subject he waited it out like 6 months before "300 Bars" put the nail in the G-Unit coffin, not to mention Nas took 6 months to respond to Jay-Z... but they took the Ls right and I'm naive?  :-[  :P

I put 50's catalog over Meek's any day but in this case you're the naive one if you think 50's corny ass memes that he didn't even make himself came out victorious over Meek's diss SONG (which was not only a good diss but a hard record as well), I thought 50 was the king of beef so where is his knockout career ending diss record? it's been since 2004 that he's had one of those, his time is done in terms of battling it out musically with rappers and he knows that... he just needs to focus on getting that next album out before all his money runs out

"War Pain" would have been a classic if not for Omelly's verse, keep in mind that one dropped not even an hour after Drake's new one did

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 02:47:14 PM »

Game bodied 50 Cent more than any of those dudes you just named lol, and while on that subject he waited it out like 6 months before "300 Bars" put the nail in the G-Unit coffin, not to mention Nas took 6 months to respond to Jay-Z... but they took the Ls right and I'm naive?  :-[  :P

I put 50's catalog over Meek's any day but in this case you're the naive one if you think 50's corny ass memes that he didn't even make himself came out victorious over Meek's diss SONG (which was not only a good diss but a hard record as well), I thought 50 was the king of beef so where is his knockout career ending diss record? it's been since 2004 that he's had one of those, his time is done in terms of battling it out musically with rappers and he knows that... he just needs to focus on getting that next album out before all his money runs out

"War Pain" would have been a classic if not for Omelly's verse, keep in mind that one dropped not even an hour after Drake's new one did

off of judging through music of course meek beat 50.. but that's cause 50 didn't even release a track. I'm not saying 50's sick at beefs and what not I'm just saying 50 is the realest he only gives real niggas attention like how Jay gives rappers up to par attention. When Rick Ross dissed him he played it with jokes cause it would do great for them if he played it like it was some real beef, he knows a CO ain't doing shit to him. Just like he knows Meek ain't doing shit to him, hence the memes.

Same way he played it with Game, he called him Mr. Potato Head don't fucking kill me. And he didn't address Game like he's a real nigga cause he knows he's not. Yeah he fucks up a nigga or two but he ain't touching 50 on some street shit. Even his brother dissed him looooool. In terms of the Game's diss songs though nothing was impeccable Game is a weak emcee he knows how to make great music though, but he has nooo bars unless he name drops but even then it's shit.

war pain would have been a classic.. wow who would ever agree with that lol do u know what classic means

CORREA

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 03:13:38 PM »

off of judging through music of course meek beat 50.. but that's cause 50 didn't even release a track. I'm not saying 50's sick at beefs and what not I'm just saying 50 is the realest he only gives real niggas attention like how Jay gives rappers up to par attention. When Rick Ross dissed him he played it with jokes cause it would do great for them if he played it like it was some real beef, he knows a CO ain't doing shit to him. Just like he knows Meek ain't doing shit to him, hence the memes.

Same way he played it with Game, he called him Mr. Potato Head don't fucking kill me. And he didn't address Game like he's a real nigga cause he knows he's not. Yeah he fucks up a nigga or two but he ain't touching 50 on some street shit. Even his brother dissed him looooool. In terms of the Game's diss songs though nothing was impeccable Game is a weak emcee he knows how to make great music though, but he has nooo bars unless he name drops but even then it's shit.

war pain would have been a classic.. wow who would ever agree with that lol do u know what classic means

Game is a weak emcee? lol wtf are u smoking game still putting out quality music wtf 50 flop put out L after L game pretty much took out the whole gunit and gunit never recovered from that
and yeah that fat piece of shit rick ross is the reason 50 is going broke so 50 better pay that 5 mil
what part of Europe u from ?

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 04:10:32 PM »

despite coming at me sideways I respected your opinion up until this lol now you are clearly just some 50 stan hence why you're so defensive of his every move trying to justify his shookness instead of simply just calling a spade a spade or agreeing to disagree lol carry on though  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 05:27:05 PM »
"War Pain" was the nail in the coffin for Drake's credibility but the groupies will never admit that

Such facts. That's what sucks about rap beefs today. Not about bars, just who they like more. That's what you get though when mainstream music lyrically is before sub-par for the genre.

I disagree Meek took 50 though. 50 pretty much just capitalized on what Drake already did (from the average fans view) with more memes. In which (to my knowledge of what followed) Meek just shriveled up & didn't want to open that can of worms again lol. 

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2016, 05:33:39 PM »
Actually I think 50's trash... He fell off after GRODT badddd. But that's not what we're discussing

and like i said Game makes good music, but you can't tell me hes a great rapper. He's not even in a top 10 list, he has no bars whatsoever. Rick Ross is the reason 50's going broke.. wtf does that have to do with anything.

And I'm not from Europe.

Tbh i think you're a Meek stan, "Meek took this one by a landslide, and he got Drake in the second round... "War Pain" was the nail in the coffin for Drake's credibility but the groupies will never admit that"

Landslide... Come on bro the lines were not that live, they don't even compare to B2B even though Drake didn't even write B2B LOL. Drake's credibility in what sense? Writing his own lines cred? Everybody knows that already and doesn't care which is fucked up.. but if I'm Meek I'd understand nobody gives a fuck so I better come harder.. than war pain.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2016, 05:38:23 PM »
If you look at it from a rapping perspective, Drake got away making a song over a hot beat with a Dr. Seuss rhyme scheme, essentially making fun of the fact Nicki Minaj is a more popular artists than Meek.

Drake couldn't hold his own exchanging diss tracks with 98% of rappers.

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2016, 06:15:50 PM »
If you look at it from a rapping perspective, Drake got away making a song over a hot beat with a Dr. Seuss rhyme scheme, essentially making fun of the fact Nicki Minaj is a more popular artists than Meek.

You're suggesting B2B was whatever, cool, but worse than War Pain???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2016, 07:03:09 PM »

You're suggesting B2B was whatever, cool, but worse than War Pain???

B2B is worse than almost every diss song in the genre's history.

Don't get me wrong, War Pain is probably top ten worst ever lol. But even when the Lakers & the Nets play, someone is a winner & someone is a loser, no matter how pathetic is looks.

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2016, 08:18:09 PM »
"War Pain" was the nail in the coffin for Drake's credibility but the groupies will never admit that

Such facts. That's what sucks about rap beefs today. Not about bars, just who they like more. That's what you get though when mainstream music lyrically is before sub-par for the genre.

I disagree Meek took 50 though. 50 pretty much just capitalized on what Drake already did (from the average fans view) with more memes. In which (to my knowledge of what followed) Meek just shriveled up & didn't want to open that can of worms again lol. 

I can see it from that point of view but it's ultimately just disappointing that 50 is falling back when he should have (and maybe could have) come with a hard diss record back, it would have made for a way more legit battle than the Drake shit since both actually started from the bottom and write their own raps

at the same time both 50 and Meek can clown one another all they want but in the end 50 said he at one point would have signed Meek / that he was a fan as Meek in the past always gave 50 his props