Author Topic: Los Angeles Rams  (Read 2791 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Los Angeles Rams
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2016, 08:28:16 AM »
He's fired. I am almost 100% sure Goodell himself fired Fisher. He had to tell Kroenke, look, we want the NFL to succeed in LA, and now the Coliseum is empty. You have a team that almost came to LA in the hunt for a Super Bowl, and your team that actually moved to LA is playing like trash. Make a change now or you will have another team in LA. I seriously think Goodell said that to Kroenke.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2016, 08:27:09 AM »
He quit cuz he didn't want the loss record  :D

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2016, 03:04:14 AM »
To top it off

Goff has a 1-2 combination over I kill kali

If that 1 or 2 players ain't with it its pure cap

Just like the Gm / coach

Gm is way off picking a qb when they need a running back

Could be the coaches play calling

Enter John faster.

You know whose God?  Steelers head coach. About 45

I forgot his name

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2016, 06:59:47 PM »
Rams need a RB? Really? They got Gurley. Dude is stuck in a horrible offense behind a shitty OL, but he's a great talent that succeed as a Ram despite being in a crappy situation.

The Rams #1 need is OL. The Raiders and Cowboys turned their whole situation around by first getting O-linement. The Raiders biggest free agents were Rodney Hudson last year and Kelechi Osemele this year. And both are in the Pro Bowl. The Rams have a great young RB, a promising young QB, they need to spend money on that OL.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2016, 08:53:50 PM »
Rams need a RB? Really? They got Gurley. Dude is stuck in a horrible offense behind a shitty OL, but he's a great talent that succeed as a Ram despite being in a crappy situation.

The Rams #1 need is OL. The Raiders and Cowboys turned their whole situation around by first getting O-linement. The Raiders biggest free agents were Rodney Hudson last year and Kelechi Osemele this year. And both are in the Pro Bowl. The Rams have a great young RB, a promising young QB, they need to spend money on that OL.

Don't entertain him seriously

btw how about Cleveland owning your Warriors on Christmas? 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2016, 09:48:29 PM »

I'm a Lakers fan. Can give a fuck if Cleveland wins. Sccit gets mad at me about that.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2016, 10:12:17 PM »

I'm a Lakers fan. Can give a fuck if Cleveland wins. Sccit gets mad at me about that.

I can give a shit who u root for...dont get it twisted homie

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2016, 07:29:36 PM »

Except when I didn't care if LeBron win and you ranted on how I wasn't a real Laker fan.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2016, 08:03:26 PM »

Except when I didn't care if LeBron win and you ranted on how I wasn't a real Laker fan.

Huh? I musta been high, don't remember this ever happening. There was other stuff u said that made me question your fandom. Don't think that was one of em.

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2017, 12:17:31 AM »