Author Topic: Some very simple questions for Damon X  (Read 546 times)

TheSheriff

Re:Some very simple questions for Damon X
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2003, 06:50:29 PM »

For real, he's living under an illusion if he beleives a certain race is suprerior than others.  Racism should not be tolerated on this board.  Peace

Yea, Yea, Yea,  but it's superior in fact that Caucasians are attracted to a culture that is not theirs and that they try to live and emulate daily. So who's illusion are you living under MC Leprosy?  ::)

You damn yourself with every word.

When even the moderates of this board, and those most likely to mbe kind about you, spit in your face, you know something is up.

Maestro, Rod, Blade...All three of the most respected and liked members here...All spitting on you, agreeing with me.

Son, you done been proved wrong.

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2003, 06:52:33 PM »

My great-great-grandfather freed his slaves in 1859, and died protecting a black family.

And I'm suppossed to be grateful that your Great Great Slave Owner/Holder of a Grandfather freed people he had no right buying/owning in the first place? Get a Grip Cracka!!!

And in regards to them ther crackas of your yolk, provide proof that Caucasians alone stopped slavery and then prove to me that they never benefited, from slavery.

And how can Caucasians alone stopped slavery but carved up and colonialized Africa and raped and pillaged the people and the mineral wealth of the continent?

Cry me a river over that muthafucka  :'(
« Last Edit: April 19, 2003, 06:56:15 PM by Damon X Reppin ATL »

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2003, 06:55:56 PM »
And I'm suppossed to be grateful that your Great Great Slave Owner/Holder of a Grandfather freed people he had no right buying/owning in the first place? Get a Grip Cracka?

That was never the issue. You asked what good thing white men had did, and I used an issue-including blacks, to prove it wasn't some race Illuminati-to answer you.

You changed the subject-you're a coward who can't admit he's beat. And can't accept everyone here, even the most intelligent and moralistic, spit on him and his insane beliefs.

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2003, 07:03:04 PM »
And I'm suppossed to be grateful that your Great Great Slave Owner/Holder of a Grandfather freed people he had no right buying/owning in the first place? Get a Grip Cracka?

That was never the issue.

Typical response from a Devil  ::)

That is the issue, he owned and profited from the most immoral and un-intelligent act one human being could do to another. So  again, that wasn't a good thing for him to do, because he shouldn't of done it in the first place, but due to his devilish nature, he thought it would be good to buy, sell, beat, and kill those who where his so-called property.
And I'm sure your whole family from him on down benefited in some way shape or form from slavery. So just accept that as being the issue and be done with it, Cracka  ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2003, 07:10:23 PM »
Typical response from a Devil  ::)

That is the issue, he owned and profited from the most immoral and un-intelligent act one human being could do to another. So  again, that wasn't a good thing for him to do, because he shouldn't of done it in the first place, but due to his devilish nature, he thought it would be good to buy, sell, beat, and kill those who where his so-called property.
And I'm sure your whole family from him on down benefited in some way shape or form from slavery. So just accept that as being the issue and be done with it, Cracka  ::)

I love you've finally come out in your true colours-that of the black sheet, and the inane racist comments.

My ggGramps left the plantation at the age of 16 in disgust, moving to Europe; when gggGramps died, gg came back and freed the slaves. He later died defending them.

However, it was still a case of you changing the subject because you lost the argument.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2003, 07:16:06 PM »

For real, he's living under an illusion if he beleives a certain race is suprerior than others.  Racism should not be tolerated on this board.  Peace

Yea, Yea, Yea,  but it's superior in fact that Caucasians are attracted to a culture that is not theirs and that they try to live and emulate daily.

Certain Caucasians do try to emulate a culture that is not 'theirs', agreed, but many do not.  I know many white kids who do, and many who dont.  Just because a person tries to copy another's style/fashion does not make him inferior to the others RACE.   Mentaly weak/'inferior', in a sense, yes, but it doesnt make his race inferior in anyway.  Also, noting in this world is yours or mines to 'claim'.  Just because a person does something another one does, doesnt mean shit.  The illusion im talking about is this illusion of power and illusion that you beleive a paticiular style or music or whtever belongs, and is owened by a specific group of people and is not free to be used by others.  Superiority and inferiority shouldnt be judged on the basis of skin color and origin.  
So who's illusion are you living under MC Leprosy?  ::)
I'm not sure what you are trying to say there, I am not white.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...