Author Topic: Game and Lloyd Banks cool now  (Read 931 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Game and Lloyd Banks cool now
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2016, 10:32:51 AM »
He should play nice, considering Banks was supposed to be the lyricist, he really took a beating during that G-Unot era.

Do you think that still matters? That beef has been irrelevant since 2006. Yeah 300 Bars was awesome but it got really old when Game kept putting out mixtapes like an obsessed ex-girlfriend.

50 thinks so  ;D

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Eddz

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2016, 05:01:59 PM »
50cent has held back Lloyd Banks's career in regards to who he can and can't work with. It's time Banks and the rest of G Unit stand on their own and take control of their own careers.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2016, 06:55:28 PM »
I knew 50 was gonna be petty about it lol smh

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2016, 09:42:31 PM »
It's hard to see it as petty without full knowledge of the facts with regards to how deep it is.  Say what you will about 50 but he stuck to his guns with the Game situation. 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2016, 10:38:28 PM »
50cent has held back Lloyd Banks's career in regards to who he can and can't work with. It's time Banks and the rest of G Unit stand on their own and take control of their own careers.

Agree 100%. Back when he was in his Victory 04 days he should've been allowed to rock with guys like Fab, Kiss, Juelz, etc. But since 50 was in attack mode with every crew in NYC, Banks really suffered. He was isolated from those guys and could really only work with G-Unit and Eminem (no complaints there).

By the time 50 let him get out there and do records like "Beamer, Benz, Bentley" no one was really checkin for him anymore.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2016, 07:40:57 AM »
It's hard to see it as petty without full knowledge of the facts with regards to how deep it is.  Say what you will about 50 but he stuck to his guns with the Game situation.  

once the rest of the Unit (maybe minus Yayo) hops on a track with Game and they all end up breaking bread together off it, the joke will solely 100% be all on 50

he's still low-key salty that Game had more success than all of them once the group split up and will never admit to such facts
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 07:42:30 AM by Blood$ »