Author Topic: A New TDE Project Is Dropping THIS WEEK!  (Read 413 times)

CORREA

A New TDE Project Is Dropping THIS WEEK!
« on: March 01, 2016, 03:43:40 PM »
After Top Dawg Entertainment CEO Anthony "Top Dawg" Tiffith teased the label's plans for 2016, including projects from ScHoolBoy Q, Isaiah Rashad and SZA seemingly coming soon, he said:

Just 2 show niggas I'm not playing. Ive decided 2 drop a project 1 day this week. I won't say who. It cud be 2nite so don't ask me jus stay close to the net. Is this Kool with y'all?

Hell yes, it's cool with us, Mr. Top Dawg.

Now, we get to speculating. Of all the project TDE has planned, it seems Q's was the one most ready to drop. (His was just waiting on sample clearances.) Maybe it's a project full of the "untitled" songs Kendrick's performed on late-night and award shows. We can also speculate an Ab-Soul mixtape, and more specifically, Longterm Mentality 3. Maybe that's what's in the mixing phase for Soul, based on the list yesterday, and I'm pretty sure LT3 has been ready to let loose since last year. My final guesses could be a project from an unsigned artist. Yesterday, the teaser post showed a couple John Doe's in the works with projects, though it didn't seem like any of them were in the phase to drop a project based on TDE's "creative" jargon.

So pretty much, we have no fucking idea. But anyway, we're left to wonder and keep out eyeballs peeled to the Internet.

SuperSpider

Re: A New TDE Project Is Dropping THIS WEEK!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 06:33:48 PM »
That guy has always been really arrogant and annoying, but he has had so much luck with all that talent under his label  ???

CORREA

Re: A New TDE Project Is Dropping THIS WEEK!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 06:59:33 PM »
That guy has always been really arrogant and annoying, but he has had so much luck with all that talent under his label  ???

hes really not that bad compared to a lot others but with the best rapper of this era on your label and all the other great talent on tde and the great in house production he gets a pass top dawg was the one to give all these guys their big break and if it weren't for him who knows what would have happened to all of them i def dont see them bigger then what they are today