Author Topic: Muzamil going off on edi and noble on facebook now  (Read 1481 times)

smile4menow

• 'G'
Re: Muzamil going off on edi and noble on facebook now
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2016, 05:57:17 AM »
and you're still posting about them lol typical faggot behavior

yet ur still reading and responding welcome to the internet retard

What he is pointing out (as many already have) is that you are unique in that you constantly post threads that you apparently have no interest in and think the people involved are a waste of time to talk about. That's unique to you. I don't know if it's loneliness, a call for attention, but it's just a strange thing to do in general, particularly how frequently you do it. Now, I don't expect expect anything other than your generic responses, but deep down I hope you understand.
He's roscoe outlaw or whatever iteration he wants use. He's one of these weirdos who sit online with zero lives and like to start bs. The clinical term is loser I think. No idea where he comes from or why he posts pointless crap. It's amusing at times and annoying at others. Mostly it's just sad.

What? Oldfarts is me? Thats new to me. Thanx for clearing this up for me LOL.
You people need to get ur Internet personalities straight. How are people supposed to know who's posting what? Lol sad

TidyKris

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2016, 06:06:32 AM »

You call everybody a retard but 90% of everything you post is about 2Pac & Deathrow Records... rapper who died almost 20 years ago
and a label that sunk almost 20 years ago but then you go talking shit about other people like Outlawz, Daz, other 90's rappers and 90's hip hop
fans saying they are old, washed up, stuck in the past....you are a walking contradiction.

Then you change your name to "old farts.com" as a diss to people on here who are fans of 90's hip hop but almost everything you post is 20 years old.
You can change your name as many times are you want...you will always be a cunt. Maybe thats what you should change your name to next

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2016, 06:23:06 AM »
Ok guys once and for all I am NOT oldfarts.  >:(

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2016, 06:55:07 AM »
Roscoe is not old farts lol. I got bad info... Sorry fella

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2016, 06:56:17 AM »

You call everybody a retard but 90% of everything you post is about 2Pac & Deathrow Records... rapper who died almost 20 years ago
and a label that sunk almost 20 years ago but then you go talking shit about other people like Outlawz, Daz, other 90's rappers and 90's hip hop
fans saying they are old, washed up, stuck in the past....you are a walking contradiction.

Then you change your name to "old farts.com" as a diss to people on here who are fans of 90's hip hop but almost everything you post is 20 years old.
You can change your name as many times are you want...you will always be a cunt. Maybe thats what you should change your name to next
I like the cunt insult lol. It's perfect

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2016, 07:05:16 AM »

thanx man. finally!  ;)

TidyKris

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2016, 08:39:40 AM »

I like the cunt insult lol. It's perfect

haha it is isnt it...says everything about him in just one word

Okka

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2016, 08:56:58 AM »
Y'all need to take that bullshit to the G-Spot.

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2016, 03:11:08 PM »
I have a theory. that oldfarts aint even a real person. It's a computer script somebody created. notice the reptetive copy and pasted material frorm other sites. the uniform responses,limited range of expression, with signitaure keyphrases, "retard" "wacklawz" etc. it wouldnt suprise me if it's just a custom scripted bot that it crawls the web for stories relating to 90s west coast gansta rap, and programed only to reply in disses. it's probably like a self replicating virus that contunally mutates, exit correa enter oldfarts, a frankenstein monster that cant be deleted.

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2016, 03:15:18 PM »
Y'all need to take that bullshit to the G-Spot.

95% of the thread starter's threads belong there, he's a Bossip / TMZ groupie ass boy

CORREA

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2016, 03:44:37 PM »

lol what a retard  8)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2016, 05:00:42 PM »
The Outlawz sold their asses after pac was dead, they signed with deathrow and 2pac told them not to sign with suge. then the making up with Bad Boy in 2001 and mobb deep in 2002 at least they could ignore them but why squashing with them? to get a foot in the commerical industry? fuck off...and then napoleon left the group in 2003 because the outlawz was taking a different style and massage with their music tried to replace him with that goofy ass nigga stormy but the fans didn't fucked with him cause He's corny. then in 2011 pac´s blood cousin Kastro left the group cause that Fatfuck Edi and fuckface Noble hoe was actin crazy about the group money..and kastro said in radio interview they always using pacs name instead playing only outlawz music in shows they used many pac songs. 2015 Hussein Fatal died in a car crash R.I.P and now they actin like this?? FUCK the Wacklawz fuck fat fuck edi and noble hoe!!!!!!!!!!

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2016, 05:59:13 PM »

lol what a retard  8)

What a clown! Dude I've been on this site since the big homie Axle asked me to check it out in 2006. I've had one user name since then. I post when I think something is worthwhile. I don't have 40 different user names or post insta trash to get a rise out of people. Grow the fuck up, clown. I mostly see educated peeps posting here along with a few un-educated "retards" as yourself. Get a fucking clue

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2016, 06:13:25 PM »
fat fuck edi & fuck face noble hoe...hahah thats funny....they the last ones left tho. only they been milkin pac so long nobody goves a fuck if they self destruct. whats left anyway? when you take away pac, yak, fatal, napoleon, kastro, syke, storm. what do you got? nothing, absolutely nothing. its over, its been over for a while now. they turnin on each other now, because they all want to milk the same cash cow. without pac, all these people would be working  minimum wage or on welfare. it's crazy.

lol what a retard

8)

he's not a retard...he just got "bad info"...but now hes been educated and has got a clue. no need to clown him like that. hes already apoligized fella.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2016, 06:31:09 PM »
fat fuck edi & fuck face noble hoe...hahah thats funny....they the last ones left tho. only they been milkin pac so long nobody goves a fuck if they self destruct. whats left anyway? when you take away pac, yak, fatal, napoleon, kastro, syke, storm. what do you got? nothing, absolutely nothing. its over, its been over for a while now. they turnin on each other now, because they all want to milk the same cash cow. without pac, all these people would be working  minimum wage or on welfare. it's crazy.

lol what a retard

8)

he's not a retard...he just got "bad info"...but now hes been educated and has got a clue. no need to clown him like that. hes already apoligized fella.

And there's the first handicapped reply! Good job fella! You get one free bear claw.