Author Topic: Muzamil going off on edi and noble on facebook now  (Read 1474 times)

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
Re: Muzamil going off on edi and noble on facebook now
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2016, 06:37:55 PM »
Thank you I know i did a good job. I 'm glad you agree and recgonize greatness when you see it. but i'm not handicapped fella..  thats some more bad info on your part...but no needs to say sorry, everybody makes mistakes. B.T.W wtf iwould i want a stinkin bear claw for? niggas is weird i swear, almost retarded. You can keep that shit homie. I don't care if it's free.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2016, 07:08:22 PM »
Thank you I know i did a good job. I 'm glad you agree and recgonize greatness when you see it. but i'm not handicapped fella..  thats some more bad info on your part...but no needs to say sorry, everybody makes mistakes. B.T.W wtf iwould i want a stinkin bear claw for? niggas is weird i swear, almost retarded. You can keep that shit homie. I don't care if it's free.
Even spellcheck is sorry for your post. That's really sad, get one of those G.E.D. Books and maybe one day you can contribute to society in a positive way.

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2016, 07:18:09 PM »
spellchek iz sorrie 4 my pohst !?!...hahaha...vatz a gud wan homey. u weally gott me twit dat 1. dat stung. y dont u contrubite 2 sosiety by jummpin off a tall brige. fuk a spellchek. fuk u two, and ya mama. ole fart was rite. u iz a retard.

CORREA

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2016, 07:51:41 PM »
spellchek iz sorrie 4 my pohst !?!...hahaha...vatz a gud wan homey. u weally gott me twit dat 1. dat stung. y dont u contrubite 2 sosiety by jummpin off a tall brige. fuk a spellchek. fuk u two, and ya mama. ole fart was rite. u iz a retard.

dont you feel better now lol u was part right bout your theory but what you didnt know correa is more than 2 people or things  ;)

papa-smurf

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2016, 11:00:44 PM »
Thank god the outlawz is handling 2pac biopic & not 2pac mother. 2pac mother would of ruined the movie just like she ruined his music.

TidyKris

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2016, 07:48:55 AM »

dont you feel better now lol u was part right bout your theory but what you didnt know correa is more than 2 people or things  ;)

Oh shut up...its obvious. Its just nobody else is as sad as you. You seriously need to get a life.
You just live on internet forums spending your whole life on them and have multiple accounts and pretend to be different people...that is just pathetic.
But you think its clever and cool...get a grip of your life, go outside and meet some real people..you cunt

abusive

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2016, 09:44:07 AM »
Thank god the outlawz is handling 2pac biopic & not 2pac mother. 2pac mother would of ruined the movie just like she ruined his music.
Gotta agree with this right here and homie who said the Outlawz is dead.
Miss me with that second and third generation talk, it's over.
I messed with Still I Rise all the way to Novakane and that's it.
The Wu got one dead member, they can get by.
The Lawz got three and at least two left the group! It's over!
What I want from them is to be more vocal about the investigation of Tupac's last shooting.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2016, 03:39:29 PM »
abusive is right, outlawz is over. done. finished. i give them credit fo stayin in the game so long tho, junior mafia just folded after biggie died. they knew  it was over. outlawz persevered. made many mediocre albums, remixed alot of pac tracks. but you can only coast off a legend status so long before it crumbles completely. fatal wasnt a team playa, did the best thing and that was get out, kastro bowed out too eventually, napoleon found allah, noble is one lucky mofo, and edi is married t pac's sister. so he can't leave. if anybody really cared about pac, wasnt in it strcitly for the money, leeching of the man, it was his momz, she didnt ruin his music, she had nothing to do wit that, that was all delegated, primarily edi resonsibility. It'z the INLAWZ that ruined pac's music, not afeni.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2016, 04:36:52 PM »
^^^true and that´s why we say FATFUCKEDI & FUCKFACENOBLEHOE from now on.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2016, 09:45:31 PM »
abusive is right, outlawz is over. done. finished. i give them credit fo stayin in the game so long tho, junior mafia just folded after biggie died. they knew  it was over. outlawz persevered. made many mediocre albums, remixed alot of pac tracks. but you can only coast off a legend status so long before it crumbles completely. fatal wasnt a team playa, did the best thing and that was get out, kastro bowed out too eventually, napoleon found allah, noble is one lucky mofo, and edi is married t pac's sister. so he can't leave. if anybody really cared about pac, wasnt in it strcitly for the money, leeching of the man, it was his momz, she didnt ruin his music, she had nothing to do wit that, that was all delegated, primarily edi resonsibility. It'z the INLAWZ that ruined pac's music, not afeni.

they were still dropping heat when Fatal was here in 2014 or 2015 with that Jerzey Giants mixtape

those songs with Heltah Skeltah and the one with Smif N Wesson and Cormega were fucking classics...some other awesome songs on that shit as well.  Outlawz as a group (well, a duo of Fatal and Noble) actually sounded at the groups best in 15+ years on a single project...best since Still I Rise. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2016, 09:47:09 PM »

they were still dropping heat when Fatal was here in 2014 or 2015 with that Jerzey Giants mixtape

those songs with Heltah Skeltah and the one with Smif N Wesson and Cormega were fucking classics...some other awesome songs on that shit as well.  Outlawz as a group (well, a duo of Fatal and Noble) actually sounded at the groups best in 15+ years on a single project...best since Still I Rise.