Author Topic: LA or VayGaz: The home of mi and mi Raiderz babu  (Read 241 times)

Calilove661

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • Itz Mesa Nigga
LA or VayGaz: The home of mi and mi Raiderz babu
« on: February 25, 2016, 12:42:15 PM »
Most likely LA.
King Krayz1e

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: LA or VayGaz: The home of mi and mi Raiderz babu
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 04:46:18 AM »
I never said this ever but you need to use spellcheck cause I couldn't understand this thread for a very long time.

In reality the raiders have more fans in so-cal than the yams & retardgers combined but the stubborn greed league chose 2 continue their grudge against them even though Al has been dead for 5 years.  Texans owner said, oakland gets nothing, Al used to sue us all the time.  Plus the raiders are what you would call, a minority hood team.  And the yams & retardgers[few other teams also] are considered, white suburbanite family friendly teams.  NFL loves catering to them all the time.  The carson deal was considered better but the yams deal got chosen 2 screw the raiders.  Greedevil  :firedevil: is demanding that the raiders move in with the 9ers.  For those who don't read the sfgate site, frisco & oakland are a tale of 2 cities: And they both hate each other.  Frisco fans don't wanna be sitting on the seats that raider fans sit on & vice versa. 

I say that Mark Davis grows some hair on his nuts & move the raiders to vegas.  New stadium will be built for UNLV.  Can have the raiders too.  Will it have that giant jumbotron on 1 side like a yahoo topic put a few years back?  Don't know, but nevada has no state tax.  Vegas is fun city & raider fans like to have fun  :)  Get payback on the hypocrite greed league.  They say they don't join forces with the gamblers which is BULL FUCKING SHIT.  Wanna know why the last game of the season went to having all division games a few years ago?  Cause some crybaby gambling addicts cried about certain teams sitting their starters for the playoffs  :boohoo:  :'(   So they chose to cater to them too.  I liked some interconference games at last game of the season.  Why some teams should sit their starters at game 17?  Tony Boselli-Jaguars 1999.  They coulda beaten the bungholes without him, he tears ACL.  Can't be there to stop Jevon Kearse in the AFCCG & Jax gets the negative hat trick.  Only chance to win the SB.  Bad enough Kearse shoulda been a viking but that's a whole nother topic for another time.  Wes Welker got an ACL injury in a meaningless game 17.  Not worth it. 

Calilove661

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • Itz Mesa Nigga
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 04:16:59 PM »
Thank 4 sharing. Go RayDaz.
King Krayz1e

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

Calilove661

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • Itz Mesa Nigga
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 09:01:23 AM »
Ay babu, Al Davis met with the MAYOR of VAYGAZ the other day, its LA or VayGaz for mi RayDaz. We hate the 46ers no chance of that.
King Krayz1e

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN