Author Topic: sauceline bling  (Read 747 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
sauceline bling
« on: March 08, 2016, 12:20:40 AM »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: sauceline bling
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 12:21:30 AM »
sauce lamb EP coming out soon???

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 12:30:45 AM »
i am sooooooo out of the loop.

2nd beat ive done this year. doing some new stuff

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 01:40:42 PM »
doug sanchez?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 02:43:29 PM »
Mark Sanchez

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 04:02:12 PM »

sittin on tracks on tracks for years now.. making the music is the easy part, gettin on the same page w/ collaborates and finding an outlet to release it properly is the issue. if lamb came out in 07-08 when dubcc was at the height of its activity, we woulda been on x10. relying on social media to attract new fans nowadays is a bitch...too much oversaturation in the music game, most cats cant rap and have bad ear for beats. and most beats aint properly mixed/mastered to begin with.....it leaves the underground in a dire situation. i got fans with l.a.m.b tatted on em, but that kinda support dont really make money, because the music is still accessible for free. for every hack and doggfather out there who shows love and supports the artists they fux wit, theres a million cats who wont spend money when they can get the tracks for free on youtube. theres countless playlists on youtube with l.a.m.b shit in it, but the sales dont reflect that. not to say we didnt push our fair share of copies (mostly locally), but its not worth all the hassle when u gota go viral to really get any true notoriety...and even that only lasts 15 minutes anyway.

fuck all u punk bitches tho, ball keeps rollin regardless, just at a much slower pace. 

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 09:25:44 AM »

sittin on tracks on tracks for years now.. making the music is the easy part, gettin on the same page w/ collaborates and finding an outlet to release it properly is the issue. if lamb came out in 07-08 when dubcc was at the height of its activity, we woulda been on x10. relying on social media to attract new fans nowadays is a bitch...too much oversaturation in the music game, most cats cant rap and have bad ear for beats. and most beats aint properly mixed/mastered to begin with.....it leaves the underground in a dire situation. i got fans with l.a.m.b tatted on em, but that kinda support dont really make money, because the music is still accessible for free. for every hack and doggfather out there who shows love and supports the artists they fux wit, theres a million cats who wont spend money when they can get the tracks for free on youtube. theres countless playlists on youtube with l.a.m.b shit in it, but the sales dont reflect that. not to say we didnt push our fair share of copies (mostly locally), but its not worth all the hassle when u gota go viral to really get any true notoriety...and even that only lasts 15 minutes anyway.

fuck all u punk bitches tho, ball keeps rollin regardless, just at a much slower pace. 

SO...........................................MUCH.........................................WHINING
                                                 SMW

HOW THEM NUTS TASTE THO U BITCH

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 08:24:46 AM »

SO...........................................MUCH.........................................WHINING
                                                 SMW

GO WRITE ANOTHER EMO ESSAY YOU LIMP WRISTED WHINER.

QUIT USIN MY DISSES WHILE JOCKIN MY STEEZ AND RIDIN THE NUTS ALL AT THE SAME TIME...THE TRIPLE THREAT OF FAGGOT TREE. I DONT KNOW WHO U ARE BUT I CAN TELL YOUS A BITCH.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 09:35:16 AM »

SMW

GO WRITE ANOTHER EMO ESSAY YOU LIMP WRISTED WHINER.

QUIT USIN MY DISSES WHILE JOCKIN MY STEEZ AND RIDIN THE NUTS ALL AT THE SAME TIME...THE TRIPLE THREAT OF FAGGOT TREE. I DONT KNOW WHO U ARE BUT I CAN TELL YOUS A BITCH.

STOP YOUR WHINING AND CRYING EMOLIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IT MAKES YOU LOOK EMASCULATED.

Quit riding nuts, nutrider in hiding .. It makes u look gay