Author Topic: I'll be out in the Bay in 3 weeks  (Read 2473 times)

Blood$

I'll be out in the Bay in 3 weeks
« on: March 05, 2016, 07:06:03 PM »
San Jose to be exact, I may take an uber or train to San Francisco for a day too... I just need to know where the weed spots are at and which venues to hit up for any rap shows, also any non-chain restaurant spots that anyone can recommend

I haven't been out there since 2008 when I was 17, hyped to get out of CT  8)

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

Re: I'll be out in the Bay in 3 weeks
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 09:29:27 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 10:56:21 PM »
where in CT you from?

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 09:52:33 AM »
where in CT you from?

I live in Branford, which is next to New Haven if you've ever heard of that and about 25 minutes from Hartford

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 10:48:00 AM »
where in CT you from?

I live in Branford, which is next to New Haven if you've ever heard of that and about 25 minutes from Hartford

Do the new Haven Ravens still exist?  I went to a few games as a kid

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 02:58:26 PM »
where in CT you from?

Do the new Haven Ravens still exist?  I went to a few games as a kid

they've been long gone, I'm not even sure when they ended lol I definitely went to a few way back in the day too like '97-'98

mad-zen

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 03:13:26 AM »
HIT MUFUHKKKAH UP.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 09:06:47 AM »
Nando still lives in da gay area.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2016, 01:48:23 PM »
HIT MUFUHKKKAH UP.
im about 1.5 hrs south of san jose and crippled not getting out much. theres good weed everywhere in the bay u wont have a problem finding it and its real low key everyone basically acts like its legal. san jose is more like a suburban area, a whole lot of people but not as exciting as oakland and san francisco. there are some cool nightclubs and stripclubs though. i would definitely recommend heading into san francisco for a day and night if u can, the nightlife is popping and theres a lot of shit to see in the day. tons of hot young college bitches out partying u can easily get laid there as a tourist. i feel like if u go to the bay area for the first time and didnt see the city u missed out

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 01:51:22 PM »
and if youre with someone with a ca medical card and want to really shop around for weed i would recommend harborside heath center in oakland or the smaller one in milpitas(north san jose basically)

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 03:22:25 PM »
would I be able to just walk into any dispensary and pick up bud as an out-of-towner with no medical card or does that only fly out in Colorado? I heard you can cop up to a half ounce if that's the case and a full ounce if you're a resident of the state

also I wanna hit up any venues if I find any shows popping cuz most Bay cats are NEVER touring on this side of the country

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 04:51:27 PM »
no u need a ca medical card and if your buddy had one u would have to wait outside but u can check out the lil menu online before. its all medical no legal recreational buying but if youre in the bay area smoking weed most cops wont even care. havent been to much rap shows up there, i usually go to the catalyst in santa cruz for that its about half hr south of san jo real cool venue really small but gets big names and gets wild

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2016, 07:13:33 PM »
yeah I'm definitely gonna be getting weed regardless of how lol the last time I was out there I didn't smoke regularly at the time so I never even bothered looking for any, even when I was down on Haight & Ashbury in Frisco

on a random note Rasputins was an ill record shop, can't wait to stop by there again too... other cool spots in general y'all know about please let me know  8)

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2016, 07:14:43 PM »

I initially thought this was a random picture from you but I've actually been there  8)

Remedy360

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2016, 08:26:58 PM »
HIT MUFUHKKKAH UP.
im about 1.5 hrs south of san jose and crippled not getting out much. theres good weed everywhere in the bay u wont have a problem finding it and its real low key everyone basically acts like its legal. san jose is more like a suburban area, a whole lot of people but not as exciting as oakland and san francisco. there are some cool nightclubs and stripclubs though. i would definitely recommend heading into san francisco for a day and night if u can, the nightlife is popping and theres a lot of shit to see in the day. tons of hot young college bitches out partying u can easily get laid there as a tourist. i feel like if u go to the bay area for the first time and didnt see the city u missed out

Yeah, having been through San Fran a number of times to visit family it's a great place, would highly recommend checking it out to just about anyone.