Author Topic: I'll be out in the Bay in 3 weeks  (Read 2474 times)

Sccit

Re: I'll be out in the Bay in 3 weeks
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2016, 04:33:02 PM »
its actually not a bad idea at all, i used to take bud on international flights, and this was right after 9/11....look it up online, there are many full proof ways of doin it.

Remedy360

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2016, 08:52:35 AM »
its actually not a bad idea at all, i used to take bud on international flights, and this was right after 9/11....look it up online, there are many full proof ways of doin it.

I fly quite a bit these days, security has ramped up a lot between the post 9/11 scare and now. Just not something I'd risk, not worth it.

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2016, 09:17:18 AM »
I've traveled with buds quite a few times, but only out of Cali. Never the other way around. Seems silly to risk getting popped for bringing buds into the bay when its so easy to get here. Worst comes to worst just IM me and I'll walk to a dispensary and help you out.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2016, 11:08:32 AM »
Ive brought weed on planes and i dont think its worth it for u, if u get caught youll get in trouble with the law plus your whole trip is shot. U will be able to get it up threre no problem

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2016, 11:09:18 AM »
But u already left huh

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2016, 07:47:36 PM »
I'm in San Jose now, I said fuck it and didn't bother risking it lol hoping to find something tomorrow since I'm just chilling out for the day, wiped from traveling

I'm pretty sure there's a dispensary like a block away from where I'm at so I may go stake that out

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2016, 06:02:00 PM »
ended up getting a CA medical card for FREE and went to Purple Lotus, copped 4 grams of Blue Chip GSC, free gram of Razberry and copped a gram of the vanilla Moonrock  8)

in heaven to say the least

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2016, 07:00:06 PM »
Go slap luniz marijuana clouds n see if u feel it now 8)

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2016, 10:15:19 PM »
Go slap luniz marijuana clouds n see if u feel it now 8)

will do

dude who served me at the place was mad cool (as they all were), chopped it up for a good 15 minutes about Bay rap... the funniest shit he told me was that Messy Marv is "finished" out here when I mentioned him and his biggest downfall was heroin and dissing Mac Dre/Jacka which I wasn't even all the way aware of lol he was definitely impressed that an east coast head like me appreciated Bay music that much

I wonder if this card will get me into the shop that just opened up in my hometown in CT

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2016, 12:38:23 AM »
it's only good in state, but yea, messy went in on some "fuck mac dre" shit last year, tryin his hardest 2 get attention again, only it backfired this time around

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2016, 10:40:45 AM »
nice, u gonna make it up to the city?

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2016, 02:56:56 PM »
yeah I'll be in Frisco on Sunday or Monday  8)

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2016, 04:52:32 PM »
Go to a warriors game if u got some free time, go see history in the making

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2016, 10:52:03 PM »
Theres amoeba at the end of haight street too ive gotten some rare shit there back in the day

found these:

Andre Nickatina - I Hate You With A Passion
The Click - Game Related
Menace Clan - Da Hood
Big Mike - Something Serious
Messy Marv, San Quinn, Jacka, Husalah - Explosive Mode 3
Mac Dre - Young Black Brotha

also saw a bunch of other rare/out of print shit there, they had a Dayton Family album for like $30 lol

that place, Street Light Records, and Rasputins are definitely the best record stores I've ever been to
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 08:56:57 AM by Blood$ »

Blood$

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2016, 08:13:24 PM »

ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO BREAK THE LAW IS NOT SOMETHING THE MODERATOR OF A FORUM SHOULD DO!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!