Author Topic: Joey Badass Says Troy Ave isn't Worthy of a Response  (Read 196 times)

CORREA

Joey Badass Says Troy Ave isn't Worthy of a Response
« on: March 06, 2016, 11:34:07 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/s8dR1xQNItg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/s8dR1xQNItg</a>

Blood$

Re: Joey Badass Says Troy Ave isn't Worthy of a Response
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 03:17:10 PM »
I don't care what people on the internet have to say: Troy got this round

fuck all that "he crossed the line" talk... I copped albums from and will continue to support both artists but Joey totally brought it all on himself, and if he's so nice why doesn't he just get in the booth and murder dude on wax?  :laugh:

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 03:29:05 PM »

fuck all that "he crossed the line" talk... I copped albums from and will continue to support both artists but Joey totally brought it all on himself, and if he's so nice why doesn't he just get in the booth and murder dude on wax?  :laugh:

i dont see nothing in Troy Ave yes i concur he just needs to get in the booth and murder dude on wax issue with that is beef isn't what it used to be and a rapper named Joey Badass shouldn't have an issue doing so Troy Ave is a lame boring typical ny rapper ive never really been a fan of ny rappers even tho that's where im from i always said ny rappers spit better lyrics but their production is horrible Troy Ave is overall horrible lol

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 07:06:40 PM »

i dont see nothing in Troy Ave yes i concur he just needs to get in the booth and murder dude on wax issue with that is beef isn't what it used to be and a rapper named Joey Badass shouldn't have an issue doing so Troy Ave is a lame boring typical ny rapper ive never really been a fan of ny rappers even tho that's where im from i always said ny rappers spit better lyrics but their production is horrible Troy Ave is overall horrible lol

as a fan I give Troy his props for going hard on wax whether he crossed lines or not instead of sending out a bunch of corny tweets / IG posts and also as a fan I'm disappointed in no response on wax from Joey when he's more than capable of roasting Troy badly on wax, he's trying to play the card that he's bigger than him but even Jay-Z responded to 50 Cent's "How To Rob" even if he was a hundred times bigger than him at the time

"Badass" > all the Meek/Drake/any other rapper disses of the past year for sure lol

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 02:18:09 PM »

Jay-Z responded to 50 Cent's "How To Rob" even if he was a hundred times bigger than him at the time

yeah true i agree with the wax shit a hungry rapper is gonna do what he has to do to get known and crossing the line is all part of beef btw jay z is still 100x bigger lol