Author Topic: JAB's teeth  (Read 342 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

JAB's teeth
« on: April 19, 2003, 01:11:19 PM »
JAB's teeth are so crooked, he can eat an apple through a chain link fence.  

JAB's teeth are so ugly, he got pulled over for not having dental insurance.  

JAB's teeth are so yellow, he has to brush them with a butter knife.  

JAB's teeth are so yellow, he slows down traffic when he smiles.  

JAB's teeth are so yellow, when he drinks water it turns into lemonade.

JAB's teeth are so yellow, when god said "Let there be light", he told him to smile.  

When I looked at JAB's teeth, I didn't know whether to smile or to kick a field goal.  

JAB's teeth are so crooked, when he smiles his mouth looks like its throwin' up gang signs.  

JAB needs a toothbrush.

Quakaveli

Re:JAB's teeth
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2003, 01:20:49 PM »
LOL!

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2003, 01:32:22 PM »
LOL....who's jab...oh tech's bitch

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2003, 02:37:45 PM »
lol damn y'all got alot of time............nik are rap quake and verbal y'all homies??? or they ya bitches or sumshit kuz they seem to find everythin u post funny...........hey u got groupies dawg!lol!

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2003, 03:16:29 PM »
lol damn y'all got alot of time............nik are rap quake and verbal y'all homies??? or they ya bitches or sumshit kuz they seem to find everythin u post funny...........hey u got groupies dawg!lol!

Damn fool what the fuck is wrong with u? shut ur monkey mouth up or at least try to make a good point...goddamn  ::)

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2003, 03:32:33 PM »
He did make a good point.....ur on NIK's nutz.....NIK told me about how you asked him to drench his Israeli shlong in your throat.....but then he reminded you that you dont eat beef....

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2003, 03:33:29 PM »

Damn fool what the fuck is wrong with u? shut ur monkey mouth up or at least try to make a good point...goddamn  ::)

lmao@monkey mouth......pleez ive seen your pic, cumin out with moneky mouth shit?lol........................ive made my point anyway, u jus need to read ya post from a 3rd person perspective n see u sound like a groupie, instead of waistin ya time hatin n disrepectin ppl on this board, spend sum mo time on the real reason u came o this board...........music

peace

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2003, 03:44:38 PM »
He did make a good point.....ur on NIK's nutz.....NIK told me about how you asked him to drench his Israeli shlong in your throat.....but then he reminded you that you dont eat beef....

Pimpin is stalking Quake

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2003, 03:46:04 PM »
Stalking....no; tormenting, hunting down, and eventually fukkin him up.....yes maybe

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2003, 03:59:46 PM »

lmao@monkey mouth......pleez ive seen your pic, cumin out with moneky mouth shit?lol........................ive made my point anyway, u jus need to read ya post from a 3rd person perspective n see u sound like a groupie, instead of waistin ya time hatin n disrepectin ppl on this board, spend sum mo time on the real reason u came o this board...........music

peace

Look man all I did was say LOL! in this post and I got all these homos criticizin my ass...now wtf is this? i thought the fuckin jokes were funny, is that such a hard thing to believe? Just read ur own post up there in an objective way too...oh yeah and I aint riding on Sccits nuts, if you didnt notice I called him an "attention whore" in that previous thread...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2003, 04:07:54 PM »
if you didnt notice I called him an "attention whore" in that previous thread...

Wow...you're such a gangsta now!

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2003, 04:24:23 PM »
Stalking....no; tormenting, hunting down, and eventually fukkin him up.....yes maybe

Stalking is a word that, traditionally means, to follow and hunt down. So, you admit you're stalking him? Now THAT'S gangsta.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2003, 05:26:15 PM »
it was funny..have a sense of humor

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2003, 03:56:40 AM »
JAB's teeth are so crooked, when he smiles his mouth looks like its throwin' up gang signs.  

lol thats the funniest one, its jus i find it funni that sum1 can spend so much time on this all dedicated to one person,lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2003, 01:30:15 AM »
fuck his teeth has anyone seen JAB's pic......dude looks like he's suffering from AIDs and going through KEMO therapy at the same time!

and that ain't no joke ......

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09