Author Topic: 9/11 Pentagon Flag Used To Cover Saddam's Face In Baghdad  (Read 376 times)

Quakaveli

Re:9/11 Pentagon Flag Used To Cover Saddam's Face In Baghdad
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2003, 06:12:38 PM »

You got chops, kid.

I like how you lambast "Amerikkka" yet maintain you are better than white people because of one thing-your colour.

Hypocrite, coward, racist; my friends, here we have everything you hate.

Hmmm, this is strange a few weeks back you claim that you live in Atlanta and that you were skipped ahead to grades and that you have offers to attend Ivy League schools, but you can't spell "COLOR" right. So either you are a liar and actually live in Canada or Europe (and not in the state of GA, where you claim)where they spell COLOR "COLOUR", or you are just a dummy who can't spell a second grade word.
And don't use the tired excuse that you were typing fast and made a simple mistake. I think your HOE card has been pulled again.

Crack smoke makes me HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!!!  ::)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2003, 06:12:53 PM by Rap Quake »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2003, 06:16:16 PM »
I still can't find AmeriKKKa on any map ever created!! Does this place really exist, or is it just made up? WHERE THE FUCK IS AMERIKKKA!!?? Tell me exactly where it's located, cuz it sounds like a nice place to visit...PeACe

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2003, 06:16:21 PM »
Hmmm, this is strange a few weeks back you claim that you live in Atlanta and that you were skipped ahead to grades and that you have offers to attend Ivy League schools, but you can't spell "COLOR" right. So either you are a liar and actually live in Canada or Europe (and not in the state of GA, where you claim)where they spell COLOR "COLOUR", or you are just a dummy who can't spell a second grade word.
And don't use the tired excuse that you were typing fast and made a simple mistake. I think your HOE card has been pulled again.

Strange how someone who despises America uses American spelling. Tool. Open your mind-colour is how it should be spelt.

And I never claimed to live in the True Empire State. I said I came from there.

And Kaidy, those are my spiritual brothers and sisters, yes-I'll IM you on that whole thing. Try again.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2003, 11:01:17 PM »
I hope Bush never tries to connect this or any future war with 9/11 again, that excuse was quickly put on the backburner during the Iraq war when it was obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that there was never any connection between Saddam Hussein and Al Quaeda.

The USA have already killed about as many innocents (maybe more, we don't know the exact figures yet) in Afghanistan and Iraq than were killed in the World Trade. I'll make sure I remind everyone of that every september 11th from now on.

word, and btw, nik and quake, why the fuck do yall show up in these threads if you gonna dick around. seriously, get the fuck out.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll