Author Topic: False Evidence Appearing Real  (Read 172 times)

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
False Evidence Appearing Real
« on: April 19, 2003, 07:41:13 PM »
It's funny how when bitches can't debate on such controversial threads, they deem it excessive and lock and delete them.
Then create threads that no one really gives a fuck about, hahahaha. One Cracka is on a POWER TRIP, and FOR EVERY POST THAT GETS DELETED LIKE THIS ONE, I'LL HAVE 5 MORE TO POST.

TheSheriff

Re:False Evidence Appearing Real
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2003, 07:49:15 PM »
It's a shame you can't accept you lost, when everyone else knows you have. I spit on you.

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2003, 08:01:26 PM »
FOR EVERY POST THAT GETS DELETED LIKE THIS ONE, I'LL HAVE 5 MORE TO POST.

and ur gonna get banned pretty soon too, just let Seer get informed about ur recent posts here^^  ;)

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2003, 08:06:57 PM »
It's a shame you can't accept you lost, when everyone else knows you have. I spit on you.

you are one of those

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2003, 08:29:56 PM »
you are one of those

Idiot. Show me where, in Train of Thought, such a thingas has happened to Damon X has happened to me-you can't, because you're an idiot who is willing to back up a racist hypocrite like Damon X.

Oh, and Damon, Blade locked the thread with the questions directed at you, not me. You lose.

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2003, 08:35:56 PM »
there are several, but i'm not gonna look them all up. one of them is a thread about al jazeera. you were just not right and you just didn't wanna admit that. now you can call me an idiot, but it only says something about that you call me an idiot without a reason.

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2003, 08:41:53 PM »
there are several, but i'm not gonna look them all up. one of them is a thread about al jazeera. you were just not right and you just didn't wanna admit that. now you can call me an idiot, but it only says something about that you call me an idiot without a reason.

You fool. I then demonstrated you wrong over the Al Jazeera subject by posting about how they had showed a series of pro-US programmes in the commentary spot.

You know nothing about the news system-there are commentary shows, where a host talks to people about their views, and news magazines, where they report the news.

The news magazines on Al Jazeera are exemplary in terms of bias-they are utterly free of it.

The commentayr programmes vary widely.

I repeat-You lose.

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2003, 08:45:14 PM »
yeah, whatever. it's not about winning and losing. you just can't admit you are wrong sometimes. there are more people here in TOT that just don't admit they are wrong sometimes and that fucks TOT up imo.

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2003, 08:53:13 PM »
yeah, whatever. it's not about winning and losing. you just can't admit you are wrong sometimes. there are more people here in TOT that just don't admit they are wrong sometimes and that fucks TOT up imo.

On winning and losing-investigate concept: humour.