Author Topic: forum is like a CD  (Read 931 times)

CORREA

Re: forum is like a CD
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2016, 01:46:36 PM »
go to thecoli.com .. they doin itune sales numbers.

2011-2015 this forum was not maintained/updated properly, which led to the downfall. twitter, facebook, etc. have little to do with that.

meh excuses heres the real deal relevancy played a big role here how long you think them 40 year old old farts gonna stick around talking bout some oldfarts from the past every year members will keep declining till this forum is dead and the fact its a forum its dated to begin with dated  matter of time people i give this forum 5 years if that before its over

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2016, 02:42:46 PM »
yup. but even then thing is.. the west coast and even hiphop aint as releveant worldwide anymore, let alone how the entire music industry has changed..

BUT.. part of how the industry changed means people can get into more obscure artists more than ever before.

there's a wealth of knowledge hidden in old posts here, and once we've moved that'll all be indexed on dubcnn.. a side effect of the test site using older forum data means that even before we move there a lot has already been indexed by google and probably other search engines.

guess who just installed a youtube auto embed here.. shit just turns to links. no hassle.. just drop a link in a post and boom.. its a video.

Topical video..

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 02:49:19 PM by Don Seer »

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2016, 02:55:25 PM »
Correa, keep sayin what u will but it don't explain the continued success of thecoli and boxden

Test:

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2016, 02:56:00 PM »
^still a link seer

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2016, 03:02:59 PM »
mine worked though?

another.. works too?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 03:05:27 PM by Don Seer »

Remedy360

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2016, 03:03:24 PM »
Correa, keep sayin what u will but it don't explain the continued success of thecoli and boxden

Test:

The comments section on videos about animals always help kill my faith in the human race.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2016, 04:06:32 PM »
I still fucks with CDs and this forum  8)

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2016, 04:42:31 PM »
mine worked though?

another.. works too?

I did it from a mobile phone .. Do u have mobile embedding on? YouTube videos that start with m.

CORREA

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2016, 05:13:26 PM »
yup. but even then thing is.. the west coast and even hiphop aint as releveant worldwide anymore, let alone how the entire music industry has changed..

BUT.. part of how the industry changed means people can get into more obscure artists more than ever before.

there's a wealth of knowledge hidden in old posts here, and once we've moved that'll all be indexed on dubcnn.. a side effect of the test site using older forum data means that even before we move there a lot has already been indexed by google and probably other search engines.

guess who just installed a youtube auto embed here.. shit just turns to links. no hassle.. just drop a link in a post and boom.. its a video.

Topical video..

hiphop will always be relavent its the people who get out of touch cause we get older naturally and then theres people who cant let go of the past 95% on here
 hiphop will always be a step ahead but yeah platforms have changed in how content is available everywhere and since everyone and their dog have a phone shoved up their ass 24/7 theres no need for someone to jump on their pc/mac to get on a forum

you tube thing is cool but like 5 years late just like everything on here this forum isn't even phone friendly but yea people moved on

me1

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2016, 06:11:56 PM »
Damn you love the word relevant

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2016, 01:42:50 AM »
I still fucks with CDs and this forum  8)

Hell yea. 15 years on dubcc and and still rollin´.  8)

Suga Foot

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2016, 09:07:06 PM »
No complaints here.  This forum is classic.  It has history.  I'll still check it when I'm 50 as long as seer keeps paying the bills.