Author Topic: Sticky: RIP PHIFE DAWG (A TRIBE CALLED QUEST)  (Read 943 times)

bouli77

Re: Sticky: RIP PHIFE DAWG (A TRIBE CALLED QUEST)
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2016, 01:02:37 PM »
RIP to a pioneer and legend

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2016, 02:54:27 PM »
R.I.P. to dude but really a sticky for this guy and not countless others who passed?

Who passed that didn't get a sticky and deserved one?

too many to even begin to name if we go back the past 5 years, the only exclusion is that Nate Dogg did get his own section

even Jacka didn't get a sticky in WCC  :-X

but while on the subject whose to say that Doe B, Chinx, Bankroll Fresh, etc. all didn't deserve one too?

Jacka got a sticky and those other dudes ain't nearly on the same level.. You sound like a hoe complainin in this thread when a legend jus died, cmon fam

aight I stand corrected on Jacka's thread, but how about Sean Price?

all I did was ask a legitimate question, nobody's complaining to take the thread down, nothing hoe about it
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:30:25 PM by Blood$ »

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2016, 02:55:16 PM »
R.I.P. to dude but really a sticky for this guy and not countless others who passed?

too many to even begin to name if we go back the past 5 years, the only exclusion is that Nate Dogg did get his own section

but while on the subject whose to say that Doe B, Chinx, Bankroll Fresh, etc. all didn't deserve one too?

None of those guys meant nearly as much to hip hop as A Tribe Called Quest...it's not even close.

that's not the point

Remedy360

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2016, 02:59:46 PM »

None of those guys meant nearly as much to hip hop as A Tribe Called Quest...it's not even close.

that's not the point

How can it not be though? Tribe were pioneers in their day, and their significance and influence in the world of hip hop is other worldly compared to guys like Doe B. Obviously someone like Phife is going to get more attention when they pass on than the dudes you mentioned, I don't really understand your issue here.

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2016, 03:07:39 PM »

that's not the point

How can it not be though? Tribe were pioneers in their day, and their significance and influence in the world of hip hop is other worldly compared to guys like Doe B. Obviously someone like Phife is going to get more attention when they pass on than the dudes you mentioned, I don't really understand your issue here.

Ok, so scratch the dudes I named and take Sean Price as another example, did he and Duck Down Records not have just as much of an impact in hip-hop as Tribe did and where was his "sticky" when he passed?

Dudes never get to smell the roses while they're still here, with that being said gonna burn one and bump Low End Theory since it's been awhile

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2016, 04:36:29 PM »
there was no sticky for hussein fatal either

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2016, 05:26:55 PM »

I would have expected one for him over Jacka just based on the Pac affiliation alone and since most of this site cares less about the Bay

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2016, 05:51:15 PM »

Yes there was

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2016, 05:57:43 PM »

that's not the point

Ok, so scratch the dudes I named and take Sean Price as another example, did he and Duck Down Records not have just as much of an impact in hip-hop as Tribe did and where was his "sticky" when he passed?

Dudes never get to smell the roses while they're still here, with that being said gonna burn one and bump Low End Theory since it's been awhile

Tribe is universally more revered in hip-hop than sean price, especially commercially .. But U shoulda said somethin in the sean price thread if that's what u felt tho, this ain't the place to bring that up bruh. It's like if a church choir was singin at phife's funeral and u just stood up and said "WHAT?! CHURCH CHOIR FOR PHIFE DAWG BUT NOT FOR CHINX?!" .. lol u ain't right for that

CORREA

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2016, 06:59:10 PM »
take all of them down no one cares bout these people up till they die
pac needed one more then anybody here and it wouldn't be like the rest get a sticky and be forgotten in week here pac is more relevent and gets talked about outside of dub on the daily  then any these old tiresome one dimensional fart stains put together 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2016, 07:22:41 PM »
pac needed one more then anybody here and it wouldn't be like the rest get a sticky and be forgotten in week here pac is more relevent and gets talked about outside of dub on the daily  then any these old tiresome one dimensional fart stains put together 8)

don't go full retard

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2016, 08:40:45 PM »

don't go full retard

Lol n he even put a blazin smiley at the end of his post, like son just licked his finger n touched his ass while makin a sizzling noise after spewin that fuckery

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2016, 02:05:07 AM »
wow...way to derail the thread with the bitcing. People complaining that this person and that person didnt get a sticky obviously have too much time on their hands, and more to the point, you cant call yourself a true hip hop fan if you dont understand the impact that ATCQ had on the culture and every fucking artist out there today. Hang your heads in shame.

With that being said, RIP to the 5ft Assassin, gone too soon

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

David Gutterman

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2016, 04:11:24 AM »
RIP DAWG

Matty

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2016, 05:12:54 AM »
Traffic reporter drops A Tribe Called Quest rhymes :laugh: 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZRujBI_vPSM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZRujBI_vPSM</a>