Author Topic: Bret Hart: Hulk Hogan's A "Slimeball"  (Read 639 times)

CORREA

Bret Hart: Hulk Hogan's A "Slimeball"
« on: March 15, 2016, 06:46:16 AM »

WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart is still no fan of Hulk Hogan. On his new podcast, Hart said that while Hogan may have a good case against Gawker, a lot of his fans may never be able to look past his racist comments caught on tape. The Hitman reminded everyone he thinks Hogan is a "slimeball" on the debut episode of The Sharpshooter Show, saying "you'd never catch Bret Hart saying the things Hulk Hogan said."

"I am not a big Hogan fan but I will say that when someone tapes you without your knowledge and uses it against you… he’s got a good case maybe that way. As far as damages and stuff. You can never take away what he said," Hart said. "All of the stuff that he said came right out of his own mouth and was his own words. It did a lot of harm to his image. It cost him his relationship with the WWE. Probably for a lot of fans, especially black fans, I think they really saw a side of him that they’ll never really bond with again. Maybe rightfully so.

"As soon as I saw all that stuff happen I was like, “Wow! How could he make that kind of mistake?” When you’ve got friends like that Bubba guy that would actually tape you doing all these things and then try to sell those tapes. It sounds like a bunch of slimy people. Hogan is a slimeball and it seems like the kinds of people he hangs out with are slimeballs. Everybody got messy. Everybody got dirty out of that thing. If he makes a lot of money on it, I dunno, I can’t put a price tag on integrity and reputation. You’d never catch Bret Hart saying the things Hulk Hogan said.”

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Bret Hart: Hulk Hogan's A "Slimeball"
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 01:30:19 PM »
I can't argue with that.

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 04:23:12 PM »
I can't argue with that.

to make things more interesting hogan cheated on his current wife back when they were dating hogan trying to hide that

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 01:24:07 PM »
No way !!

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 02:20:17 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 11:06:38 AM »
I can't argue with that.

to make things more interesting hogan cheated on his current wife back when they were dating hogan trying to hide that

I'm shocked that a celebrity man would cheat on his wife because he could, and I'm more shocked that dudes go on line gossiping on that stuff like females.